Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #321
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    like?
    up to your imagination...

  2. #322

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    is that Mt Agung?
    Not sure also leh. We were coming down from danau bratan n we stopped over to snap.
    Licence to shoot.

  3. #323

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    guys,

    me starhub maxonline contract ending, they keep calling to ask if i wanna recontract. ei, any good promos from singtel? been w starhub ever since they were SCV trial user....
    Licence to shoot.

  4. #324

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    guys,

    me starhub maxonline contract ending, they keep calling to ask if i wanna recontract. ei, any good promos from singtel? been w starhub ever since they were SCV trial user....
    www.singnet.com.sg
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #325

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    share share personal experiences la.. last i heard quite a bit of problems/complains from singtel users.. starhub, err i never really go think too much.. so which is better? (let the war begin! muhahaa!)
    Licence to shoot.

  6. #326

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    share share personal experiences la.. last i heard quite a bit of problems/complains from singtel users.. starhub, err i never really go think too much.. so which is better? (let the war begin! muhahaa!)
    Most probably because of the telephone line issue, common for all ADSL connections.

    However, ADSL allows concurrent upload and download at maximum allowed speed whereas Cable does not (if you download at full, your upload will suffer).

    How much are you paying monthy?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #327

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Most probably because of the telephone line issue, common for all ADSL connections.

    However, ADSL allows concurrent upload and download at maximum allowed speed whereas Cable does not (if you download at full, your upload will suffer).

    How much are you paying monthy?
    think pay about $45 per month, me with starhub express.. it's after discount..
    Licence to shoot.

  8. #328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    guys,

    me starhub maxonline contract ending, they keep calling to ask if i wanna recontract. ei, any good promos from singtel? been w starhub ever since they were SCV trial user....
    Tahan for a while more. Stay free of contract 1st.

    Coming IT show sure have promos.

  9. #329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    You are nt on the Hubber plan right?

  10. #330

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Ryan, nope, not on hubber. hmm, yah hor got IT show coming.. March right? gd idea! but still, i want to hear leh, cable vs adsl
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ryan, nope, not on hubber. hmm, yah hor got IT show coming.. March right? gd idea! but still, i want to hear leh, cable vs adsl
    I switched from cable to ADSL.

    To me cable is unstable and depending on the load of the server that covers ur area, IIRC.

    ADSL is somewhat dedicated. I used to have the midnight d/c problem at my old hse but this new place, no more. And my speed is relatively faster.

    Having said that, I'm on all 3 singtel services.

  12. #332

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    ahh i see. i've been seeing similiar problems as your's when you were on SH. speed is really slowwwwwww at night.. can puke blood really. don't say downloads... thus considering jumping ship to ST for the dedicated speed la. but what's the concerns with adsl ah? tho i'm pretty pleased with SH's cust. service. excellent response time while i read alot of bo chup attitudes from ST CSO..
    Licence to shoot.

  13. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ahh i see. i've been seeing similiar problems as your's when you were on SH. speed is really slowwwwwww at night.. can puke blood really. don't say downloads... thus considering jumping ship to ST for the dedicated speed la. but what's the concerns with adsl ah? tho i'm pretty pleased with SH's cust. service. excellent response time while i read alot of bo chup attitudes from ST CSO..
    Haha.

    I nv had bad experience with ST before.

  14. #334

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    ive heard not to good comments about both telcos. Depends on individual i guess.

    anyway. I'm not to happy with my starhub cable. unstable. Next time my hdb will go for singtel. Just like my mobile, i switched from starhub to singtel cause starhub was just plain crap for me.

  15. #335

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ive heard not to good comments about both telcos. Depends on individual i guess.

    anyway. I'm not to happy with my starhub cable. unstable. Next time my hdb will go for singtel. Just like my mobile, i switched from starhub to singtel cause starhub was just plain crap for me.
    Ahh seems like same issues as me
    Licence to shoot.

  16. #336

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ahh seems like same issues as me
    haha my starhub mobile at my flat no reception at all. totally 0.

  17. #337
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    my starhub line sometimes also siao siao...


    lose connection then dun noe when it just rise again...

    xhui, if u a EPL lover...go for singtel

  18. #338

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I switched from cable to ADSL.

    To me cable is unstable and depending on the load of the server that covers ur area, IIRC.

    ADSL is somewhat dedicated. I used to have the midnight d/c problem at my old hse but this new place, no more. And my speed is relatively faster.

    Having said that, I'm on all 3 singtel services.
    Dedicated from your home line to the exchange centre. After that, it goes into the big pool and suffer the same fate as Cable.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #339

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    my starhub line sometimes also siao siao...


    lose connection then dun noe when it just rise again...

    xhui, if u a EPL lover...go for singtel
    Hai. I don't watch cable tv.. Seldom watch tv!
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #340
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    my experience with SH is not really nice.... hate the internet connection which can behaves like a small little kids. at times the connection are superb but also unpredictable when it matter most... arrggghhh. lun for 10more mths.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •