Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #281

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Thx Ryan! Thought it won't turn out nice
    nice shots. more more.!

  2. #282

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    When u think that street shooting is simple, take a new perspective. This photographer just took it a bar higher.



    On his left is his assistant carrying another flashgun. And yup, he's using PW.
    is that a grid on his 2nd flash?

    anyway alot of "ang mohs" shoot like that.

  3. #283

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Thx Ryan! Thought it won't turn out nice
    i just noticed. you went to tanah lot during high tide.

  4. #284

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i just noticed. you went to tanah lot during high tide.
    Ya!! But it's e evening la so e whole wold was there
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #285

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ya!! But it's e evening la so e whole wold was there
    high tide better. i went when low tide. then everyone was walking near the temple. All the prc tourist go by dunno how many buses.

  6. #286

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    high tide better. i went when low tide. then everyone was walking near the temple. All the prc tourist go by dunno how many buses.
    Ahh.. Ic.. So it's gd timing but I think my tripod was shaking! Hmm.
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #287

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ahh.. Ic.. So it's gd timing but I think my tripod was shaking! Hmm.
    cant tell. hahaha. looks alright.

    wah lau your photos make me wanna go back there.

  8. #288

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    cant tell. hahaha. looks alright.

    wah lau your photos make me wanna go back there.
    Got more photos coming! go go go!
    Licence to shoot.

  9. #289

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Got more photos coming! go go go!
    ill be going tioman around april for my diving license.

    maybe after tht.

  10. #290

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ill be going tioman around april for my diving license.

    maybe after tht.
    Wah seh! More n more happening!
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #291

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Wah seh! More n more happening!
    then i can buy underwater case for my g10!. lol.

    btw Anyone know if i can see sunrise from lower pierce reservoir?

  12. #292

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post


    Uluwatu bali, sunset.
    wah....sweee man!!! You doing cliff diving there or what hehehe...

  13. #293

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    wah....sweee man!!! You doing cliff diving there or what hehehe...
    thanks dev! no lar, this place is uluwatu, temple(s) built on the cliffs, hill tops.

    this one shows a bit more on where i'm at.

    Licence to shoot.

  14. #294

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS



    Campuhan Hill, Ubud, Bali
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #295

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post


    Campuhan Hill, Ubud, Bali
    nice. i like.

  16. #296

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    nice. i like.
    I was so awestruck when I saw e view.. Stood there taking in e view for a while
    Licence to shoot.

  17. #297

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    I was so awestruck when I saw e view.. Stood there taking in e view for a while
    u got eat the babi guling?

  18. #298

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    thanks dev! no lar, this place is uluwatu, temple(s) built on the cliffs, hill tops.

    this one shows a bit more on where i'm at.

    Hmmmm....you the monkey??? LOLxxx

  19. #299

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    u got eat the babi guling?
    yea yea! but i find it okok leh.. nothing special
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #300

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Hmmmm....you the monkey??? LOLxxx
    Licence to shoot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •