it doesn't support flash????
that is out for me. even my hp browser support flash.... There are a lot of sites that uses flash...
Last edited by alantkh; 28th January 2010 at 08:49 AM.
Apple had to pull their developers away from iPhone OS version 4 to work on iPad and the version of the OS (3.2) that is available for iPod won't work on current iPhone or iPod touch models.
I wonder how those with a Kindle are reacting to the announcement. While it's somewhat more expensive (US$100?) for the WiFi-only model, the iPad is US$130 (US$230 total) more still for the version with 3G capabilities + data plan.
Those with netbooks may laugh, but I could see a lot of them envious also. There were two things that bother me about iPad: huge blank space/bezel framing the display and the 1024x768 (4:3) resolution.
iBelieve it targets a different market segment
and it is surprisingly cheap for an apple product
i think i shall use the ipad video as amusement when i am bored.
like my friend says, it makes it sound like apple thought they had found a solution to solve death and hunger and famine and drought and all those bad bad evil things when you hear them talking in the video.......
This gadget is a great deal for photographers.
1) You can present your portfolio on a professional looking device with a professional interface.
2) Great calendar, organizer and thousands of similar apps to get the job done, and manage a client database.
3) For outdoor photographers/ extreme sports photographers like myself, the maps app looks really good. I'll just dump this thing in my laptop and hike away in the Great Outdoors of California. Sounds romantic enough.
3) Ability to integrate videos in magazines will change the journalism/photography industry rapidly. Now we'll be seeing video snippets and photojournalistic multimedia pieces in National Geographic magazine, trailers and short films in Film Magazines, etc. It's going to make alot of people shoot more video. For the equipment huggers, great news because we'll be seeing the RED Scarlet earlier and better video features on dSLRs.
4) Apps could enable Tethered shooting, and maybe even BASIC photo editing apps may be created. Eye-Fi SD cards could enable wireless transmission.
I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.
Still got no news about the iPhone 4 features upgrade.
So any announcement on the iPhone 4?
nope not yet