Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 211

Thread: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

  1. #141

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    what if you can't make it for the interview?

  2. #142

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    what if you can't make it for the interview?
    for what reason?


  3. #143

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    a booked air ticket out of singapore =(

  4. #144

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    a booked air ticket out of singapore =(
    firstly, have you been contacted?

    well, i was in london the last time round, they did a phone interview for me.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    they contacted me just now.
    was feeling a bit paranoid. you made me feel so much better. thanks nightmare!

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Guess the rest of us didn't make it...
    S5pro,Toki28-70,12-24,Tam17-35spoilt,70-200,SB600,800,Voigt 58F1.4,http://hensongerard.multiply.com

  7. #147

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    they contacted me just now.
    was feeling a bit paranoid. you made me feel so much better. thanks nightmare!
    can share your submission here? after all it'll be up on the web sooner or later.

    i see you are a pentax user as well. unless i've gotten you mixed up with someone else.

  8. #148

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Yea! fellow pentaxian. basically not active here at all, how you know i am using Pentax?

    anyway, here we go~


  9. #149
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    zosro - awesome set of images.

  10. #150

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    Yea! fellow pentaxian. basically not active here at all, how you know i am using Pentax?
    when you use the same username elsewhere.... it's not that hard to find out.

  11. #151

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    ahaha.. true.. i guess i will make a bad criminal :|

    thanks velasco~

  12. #152

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    ahaha.. true.. i guess i will make a bad criminal :|

    thanks velasco~
    so that's 2 x nature, 2 x architecture, 1 x night scene, and i can't figure out what the infrared shot is under..

    the top left shot, is that singapore?

  13. #153

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    what if you can't make it for the interview?
    hi all,

    i've received a call from the committee too, but like zosro, i'm out of town from this wed. any idea if our submission is going to be forfeited? the lady said she'll call me back but i've not heard anything as yet.

    hope you guys got some info

  14. #154

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Yea! fellow pentaxian. basically not active here at all, how you know i am using Pentax?

    anyway, here we go~
    Holy moley... AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY DUDE

  15. #155

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    the cactus is under stilllife
    the infrared shot is not infrared actually, is a night scene made to overexpose.

    1 x nature, 1 x still, 2 x architecture, 2 x night scene

    yea the top left shot was shot in Singapore. all taken here actually, no chance to travel around while schooling

  16. #156

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by xavierloh View Post
    hi all,

    i've received a call from the committee too, but like zosro, i'm out of town from this wed. any idea if our submission is going to be forfeited? the lady said she'll call me back but i've not heard anything as yet.

    hope you guys got some info
    i won't worry too much about it.

    can share your submission for us also?

  17. #157

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    the cactus is under stilllife
    the infrared shot is not infrared actually, is a night scene made to overexpose.

    1 x nature, 1 x still, 2 x architecture, 2 x night scene

    yea the top left shot was shot in Singapore. all taken here actually, no chance to travel around while schooling
    wow, the tones really look like IR.

    can share which building that top left shot is at, i've never seen it before, so that piques my interest.

    congrats, btw.

  18. #158

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so that's 2 x nature, 2 x architecture, 1 x night scene, and i can't figure out what the infrared shot is under..

    the top left shot, is that singapore?
    Maybe abstract? Hahaha
    One day you'll see.

  19. #159

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    @primephotog - thanks. you too
    @night86mare - yea, resembles IR shot quite a bit. it was a pity i didn't bring my tripod that day. i will like to compose it better.
    the building is my faculty block (sch of chem and bio eng) in NTU :P

  20. #160

    Default Re: Singapore Young Photographer Award 2010 - Judges unveiled

    Quote Originally Posted by zosro View Post
    the building is my faculty block (sch of chem and bio eng) in NTU :P
    ah, that explains it, i've never been there before. must go there some day to see see look look.

    thanks for sharing your works.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •