Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme Photo Shoot

Default Re: Extreme Photo Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    No need to wait for rain. Just find a place with water point and attached a powerful hose to it. All I need is to borrow those hose from car washing shop.

I already have a location and model in mind. Just need a hose.
    the last time i used a hose (maybe not zai enough like tv show kind) didnt turn out ideal, looking forward to yours. the hose is the key.

You can actually do everything in 3d if you want... get a visual effects artist who knows how to compose and match a 3d space with the perspective of the photo, use softwares like 'combustion' to generate realistic flames/smoke etc, and layer the elements together.

Same thing goes for other particles based elements like water, snow, ashes, blobs etc.

I work with 3d, but not visual effects, so I can't help you guys on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    the last time i used a hose (maybe not zai enough like tv show kind) didnt turn out ideal, looking forward to yours. the hose is the key.
    Get those that can adjust the strength of the spray. Get the garden hose one should be okie.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    You can actually do everything in 3d if you want... get a visual effects artist who knows how to compose and match a 3d space with the perspective of the photo, use softwares like 'combustion' to generate realistic flames/smoke etc, and layer the elements together.

Same thing goes for other particles based elements like water, snow, ashes, blobs etc.

I work with 3d, but not visual effects, so I can't help you guys on this one...
    Sometime it is very hard to control the elements. I think worth the challenge.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

get a small water pump fixed them to tubes with small holes
    those who keep an aquarium should know about it
    should cost less than $50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12