Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who plays remote control car here?

have u guys got yr car running?

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Hey Alloy. Are you talking about electric cars? I noticed you mentioned 7.2V. hmmmm. Me too I have 21 size engines and 1/8 scale cars with full racing kits. So if you want to play at open car parks I suggest a Super 10 from Kyosho with an OS engine would be good enough.
    Yah i mentioned about electric car too cos i felt that if i wanna play car around my neighbourhood only the electric one could be played with the least disturbance. As for the nitro ones, i really love it, jus that i simply dont have so much free time on hand to bring it around at designated time and place to play loh. Really hope that i can find my old car kit and radio now. I searched the other time when this thread was started and only managed to find the 1/8 Pirate kit w/o anything in it. A few empty radio box, my tire truer, and some spare parts. No sight of the BMT and the m.coralli engine yet. Sianz. Think when free must turn the attic upside down liao.

Quote Originally Posted by horizoner
    have u guys got yr car running?
    Not sure about the others, but i definitely havent. Hope they are all ready with their cars too, then maybe i can go look see look see.

I am travelling now and will only be back next month. I have not even started to look for my cars but I know where they are. The only thing to do is to ensure that the rechargeable battries is still functioning. Once that is ok I need to try out the servos and finally do a setup of the cars. Unfortunately I will be busy travelling these few months so don't have much time to prepare.

I've been thinking of picking up a new chassis after being out of the hobby for at least 5 years.

What're the average prices I can expect for a new

1. TA04
    2. TB01?

Anybody got any recommendations?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123