Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who plays remote control car here?

Default Ditto

Same here. I think my fuel is all expired. Eh you sure or not can play in HDB car park. Sekali kena complain. I used to go to trailer parks when they are all at work. Super open space for you to give it a full throttle. Horizoner, you have to give us some time to setup our cars first. Then like Kit said there is the servo, controller, fuel and don't forget glow plugs to consider. It would be great to get it going. I think we should keep in touch if ever we get a chance to 'race' again. I will check my servo and controller tonight.

Me no more fuel left.

I used to play in trailer parks in Bukit Batok and Jurong area with a friend of mine.

Now you guys had got me thinking...... since you all run on-roaders mainly, I'm also thinking of getting a Super 10. How much does one costs nowadays? Would rather get the Comp version to start with and maybe an O.S. .15 engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    Heh!! You know her as well? Ya, I got most of my stuff from her and Ben as well.
    Heheh yeah got to know her since i was in Sec school which was like eons ago. Still remember saving like siao to get the pirate and KO EX-10 radio and all that. Very happy and bring home play play, next thing i know, mata mata radio car also come and see me. Say neighbour complain cos its 10pm at nite and im shooting that damn car around the neighbourhood and street.

Also got a BMT from Toykar, when i was in jc, also same, save like mad. When i went to see Sam then i realised serpent was actually a better buy. Sianz. Got a M.Collari engine by NOVA also. But jus dunno where the hell it is. Every single R/C thing is boxed up and still missing ever since i moved house.

Hmmm perhaps now if i wanna start again maybe can meet up with u guys and at least got khakis, wont kenna ketok like last time. But then again, now is busy, and dunno where to play. Sian.

P.S U guys know about the open track at queens town club inside? Maybe can try it out if its free and if i have a car.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Same here. I think my fuel is all expired. Eh you sure or not can play in HDB car park. Sekali kena complain. I used to go to trailer parks when they are all at work. Super open space for you to give it a full throttle. Horizoner, you have to give us some time to setup our cars first. Then like Kit said there is the servo, controller, fuel and don't forget glow plugs to consider. It would be great to get it going. I think we should keep in touch if ever we get a chance to 'race' again. I will check my servo and controller tonight.
    i hv been playing at the top level of the multi story carpark at nite and no complains so far .. it isn't tat loud though ... if not i know of a multi storey carpark quite near BKE/KJE yea .. trailer park too.

what happen when we use expired fuel?

Default Add yr name

Alright .. i will get the ball rolling. Add your name/nick/email to the list below if u r keen to be in the CS RC club ... haha

1) Horizoner
    2)
    3)

Will have in-formal n incentiveless race once in a while maybe some can take pics while the rest r racing.

Alloy: i play at ard 8pm so they can't complain

heard of the track at queenstown b4 n sure it isn't free. don't think can find any free tracks in sg. what i m doing now is use small water bottle filled up for the weight and use as pylon.

Default Nothing is free

I think ALL the maintained track is not free. Expired fuel should not be use as it is not stable i.e. the nitro composition has changed. But can try.
    Hey Alloy. Better keep your Nova Collari and maintain it. I just idle mine for 2 tanks and that's it. Sayang man. You know that it's a collectors item now as Nova's partnership with Collari has ceased a few years ago.

Default Update

Alright .. i will get the ball rolling. Add your name/nick/email to the list below if u r keen to be in the CS RC club ... haha

1) Horizoner
    2)jbma
    3)

Will have in-formal n incentiveless race once in a while maybe some can take pics while the rest r racing.

Nikon D100/5700

I think ALL the maintained track is not free. Expired fuel should not be use as it is not stable i.e. the nitro composition has changed. But can try.
    Hey Alloy. Better keep your Nova Collari and maintain it. I just idle mine for 2 tanks and that's it. Sayang man. You know that it's a collectors item now as Nova's partnership with Collari has ceased a few years ago.
    Huh really ah!! Wah lao like that must really dig out that BMT kit liao. The engine is fitted into and not even started even for once for heaven sake. Its really mint to the core !!! I remember the last time i touched it was when i dripped the after-run engine oil into it and kept the whole kit after jus fitting it into the car. Its missing and i really cannot find it, its lost somewhere in the attic of my house.

1) Horizoner
    2)jbma
    3) ALLOY

Quote Originally Posted by alloy

1) Horizoner
    2)jbma
    3) ALLOY
    btw .. where do u guys stay? i m at bt panjang ...

Me stay at Telok Blangah, near world trade centre. Theres a huge car park near world trade but i dunno if can play at day time anot, nite time too dark.

Default Wah

I am in Tampines

I am in Tampines
    all of us r in different part of singapore .. we go and play at orchard road then ... most central for all of us. haha

anyway, do post here once yr rc is ready then we go for a race.

Me wont be getting a new one anytime soon lah, most prob will jus join u guys out for ur race outing if im free to look see look see. If the burnt rubber and exhaust fumes has a high enuff lure i might get back to it again. Maybe can learn a thing or two from u guys as u belong to the modern era of R/C racing liao. Theres no such thing as a car set up kit like those from HUDY at our time, all setting for camber/toe etc were done by trial and error or using the metal wheel or cam ruler if u know wat im talking about.

Me wont be getting a new one anytime soon lah, most prob will jus join u guys out for ur race outing if im free to look see look see. If the burnt rubber and exhaust fumes has a high enuff lure i might get back to it again. Maybe can learn a thing or two from u guys as u belong to the modern era of R/C racing liao. Theres no such thing as a car set up kit like those from HUDY at our time, all setting for camber/toe etc were done by trial and error or using the metal wheel or cam ruler if u know wat im talking about.
    tot u hv one already? totally not working?

Got one lah, but cannot find since i packed it and moved house. Its still some where in the attic. Plus its a really old model. BMT 1/8 on size 21 engine leh, how to play with ur if ur one is 1/10 size 15 and below engine. So i guess its better to adopt a new system all together loh, somemore wanna find my radio also cannot find, the receiver and servos all still attached to the kit ( which is currently still missing). Sianz.

Any good recommendation for the modern R/C kits? Hows does the airtronic M8 radio perform on nitro cars? I heard thay are damn good on the 7.2v cars. Or am i outdated again

Got one lah, but cannot find since i packed it and moved house. Its still some where in the attic. Plus its a really old model. BMT 1/8 on size 21 engine leh, how to play with ur if ur one is 1/10 size 15 and below engine. So i guess its better to adopt a new system all together loh, somemore wanna find my radio also cannot find, the receiver and servos all still attached to the kit ( which is currently still missing). Sianz.

Any good recommendation for the modern R/C kits? Hows does the airtronic M8 radio perform on nitro cars? I heard thay are damn good on the 7.2v cars. Or am i outdated again
    http://rctech.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=22 an r/c equivalent to CS hope u can find yr ans here as i m totally clueless ...

Hey Alloy. Are you talking about electric cars? I noticed you mentioned 7.2V. hmmmm. Me too I have 21 size engines and 1/8 scale cars with full racing kits. So if you want to play at open car parks I suggest a Super 10 from Kyosho with an OS engine would be good enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast