Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Newbie first shots....

  1. #41

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    Hmm.. could it be something wrong with my C700?

    Or is it my technique?

    Or is there an actual way to manual focus the C700? (I believe it's totally auto focus right? (or am i wrong?)

    Kindly advice.
    can't really determine if your focus is on cos the pics are dim and small...

    c700uz can manual focus, press and hold on the "ok" button to bring up the manual focus function. Or, go read the manual!

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Tweek


    can't really determine if your focus is on cos the pics are dim and small...

    c700uz can manual focus, press and hold on the "ok" button to bring up the manual focus function. Or, go read the manual!
    LOL... hehe.. yeah.. i guess i must have missed certain parts of it altogether.

    P/S Tweeks. thanks for the quick reply regarding my PM. Wanted to reply via PM to but your mailbox is full.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  3. #43

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    LOL... hehe.. yeah.. i guess i must have missed certain parts of it altogether.

    P/S Tweeks. thanks for the quick reply regarding my PM. Wanted to reply via PM to but your mailbox is full.
    you're welcome. I just cleared my inbox liao, sorry for the jam.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Tweek


    you're welcome. I just cleared my inbox liao, sorry for the jam.
    S'okay... erm.. quick question.. not sure if you know anythign abt this but here goes....


    Do you know if GP Powerbank batteries can they be recharged after being used halfways?

    Do i need to drain it first totally?

    Or it is ok? Will it spoil the batts? Kindly advise.

    Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #45

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    S'okay... erm.. quick question.. not sure if you know anythign abt this but here goes....


    Do you know if GP Powerbank batteries can they be recharged after being used halfways?

    Do i need to drain it first totally?

    Or it is ok? Will it spoil the batts? Kindly advise.
    not too sure abou that, but NiMH supposed to have no memory effect, so theoretically you can charge them anytime you want. But I would advise against that lah...try to drain them first.

    Really not too sure, don't take my words for it, someone else should be able to help you better here.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Tweek


    not too sure abou that, but NiMH supposed to have no memory effect, so theoretically you can charge them anytime you want. But I would advise against that lah...try to drain them first.

    Really not too sure, don't take my words for it, someone else should be able to help you better here.
    Hmm.. ok. Thanks.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  7. #47

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    S'okay... erm.. quick question.. not sure if you know anythign abt this but here goes....


    Do you know if GP Powerbank batteries can they be recharged after being used halfways?

    Do i need to drain it first totally?

    Or it is ok? Will it spoil the batts? Kindly advise.

    Thank you.
    If you charge a NiMH battery when there's still about half of it left, for long term charging, the battery will "die" faster. It's still best to charge it when it's finishing soon. Only if it's Li-on ( there's no Li-on AA battery though ), you can freely charge it anytime.

    Also, try to do a full discharge and charge every month or after 20 or more charging.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •