Thread: The Clipper Race at Keppel Bay(Singapore stopover)

Default The Clipper Race at Keppel Bay(Singapore stopover)

Welcome celebrations for the Clipper Race fleet

Saturday, 23 January 2010 10 am
    Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong will grace the event

(Marina at Keppel Bay will be opened to the public after 12 noon)

http://www.kbsa.com.sg/uniquelyspore/SS.asp

Default Re: The Clipper Race at Keppel Bay(Singapore stopover)

I have been following the race. It's interesting, for me, at least. Look out for the recruitment for crew to join in the next race 2011/12. It will cost about $22K for 1 leg, excluding the cost for the mandatory training at Keppel Bay Sailing Academy and a week training with the crew in England. No guarantee you will be accepted for the race.

Click here to follow the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Aim View Post
    I have been following the race. It's interesting, for me, at least. Look out for the recruitment for crew to join in the next race 2011/12. It will cost about $22K for 1 leg, excluding the cost for the mandatory training at Keppel Bay Sailing Academy and a week training with the crew in England. No guarantee you will be accepted for the race.

Please take note that $22K also excludes your flight cost to the training week in UK and also the cost of flights and lodging at the starting and ending point of the leg you take part..

But the cost is more than worth it!!!

Very good experience..

Quote Originally Posted by Aim View Post

Please take note that $22K also excludes your flight cost to the training week in UK and also the cost of flights and lodging at the starting and ending point of the leg you take part..

But the cost is more than worth it!!!

Very good experience..