Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 520252829303132354055 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1200

Thread: Ricoh GXR!

  1. #581
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Hi guys I just got my GXR + M mount, I want to ask about do people put on adapter for tilt/shift effect on it?
    Secondly if there is good Macro lens I can use for M Mount?

    Many thanks

  2. #582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Why can't the GXR have the multiple Exposure mode that the GRD has?? It's such a useful feature ...

  3. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by candyyam View Post
    Hi guys I just got my GXR + M mount, I want to ask about do people put on adapter for tilt/shift effect on it?
    Secondly if there is good Macro lens I can use for M Mount?

    Many thanks
    I am not sure about M-Mount macro lenses, but if you ask me, it'll not be 1 for the budget-conscious (like me).

    I think 50mm f2.5 macro module is really good if you ask me. Seen some really beautiful macro photos taken by fellow CSers. Otherwise, a Kipon adapter for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus macro lenses may work as well.

    I have a k-mount macro lenses adapted ... and it works quite well.
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 2nd March 2012 at 10:11 AM.

  4. #584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candyyam
    Secondly if there is good Macro lens I can use for M Mount?
    M-mount != Macro

    I don't think there are any real macro lenses (1:1) because of the closest focus distance limitation M-mount has.

  5. #585

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Why can't the GXR have the multiple Exposure mode that the GRD has?? It's such a useful feature ...
    Raise your hand and flag it for next firmware release bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    I am not sure about M-Mount macro lenses, but if you ask me, it'll not be 1 for the budget-conscious (like me).
    budget conscious??!! I almost fell off my chair reading this!

    That A&A silk cord looks far too luxurious !!! haha...
    Last edited by newghost; 2nd March 2012 at 08:36 PM.
    Its just a box ... ... [ Ō ▀ ]

  6. #586
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by candyyam View Post
    Hi guys I just got my GXR + M mount, I want to ask about do people put on adapter for tilt/shift effect on it?
    Secondly if there is good Macro lens I can use for M Mount?

    Many thanks
    There are options for T/S or Macro but no in M mount, SLR do have these options and they are adaptable to M rather easily. An example is the Nikkor 55/3.5 is a good lens but I think it's 1:2. Or the tamron adaptalls do have 1:1 lenses.

  7. #587
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by newghost View Post
    That A&A silk cord looks far too luxurious !!! haha...
    Agreed!

  8. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by newghost View Post
    budget conscious??!! I almost fell off my chair reading this!
    That A&A silk cord looks far too luxurious !!! haha...
    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Agreed!
    Hoi ... I no Laika lens hor.

  9. #589

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Hoi ... I no Laika lens hor.
    Not yet!
    Its just a box ... ... [ Ō ▀ ]

  10. #590
    Senior Member benny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,366

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Hoi ... I no Laika lens hor.
    Can I help?

    Cheers,

  11. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Can I help?

    Cheers,
    Hahaha ... I already got so much help from you!

    Unfortunately, I just dump quite a lot of money on something else other than photography so now really bo money!

  12. #592

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!


  13. #593

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Chinese Opera from HK..


  14. #594
    Member motionstills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middle East SG
    Posts
    1,749

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Shot entirely with GXR + Nikkor AF 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF,

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/world...cassowary.html







    It is an illusion that photos are made with camera...they are made with eye, heart and head - HCB

  15. #595

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    It is so light that I'm able to bring it along while jogging at the punggol water park

    Again from the P10:







  16. #596

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Some B&W from the A12 50mm:





  17. #597
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Hi bros, I'm thinking of getting the M-mount unit to use my F-mount lenses on the GXR.

    Any recommendations on which adaptor brand I should consider?

    The lenses I'm likely to use: Tokina 12-24mm f4, Nikkor AIS 24mm f2, AIS 35mm f1.4 and AFS 60mm f2.8.

  18. #598
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaowei
    Hi bros, I'm thinking of getting the M-mount unit to use my F-mount lenses on the GXR.

    Any recommendations on which adaptor brand I should consider?

    The lenses I'm likely to use: Tokina 12-24mm f4, Nikkor AIS 24mm f2, AIS 35mm f1.4 and AFS 60mm f2.8.
    kipon, RJ are good brands. Ebay is good option to source. If not Chiff cameras locally should be able to find. Have fun playing. Good lenses you have!

  19. #599
    Member motionstills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middle East SG
    Posts
    1,749

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaowei View Post
    Hi bros, I'm thinking of getting the M-mount unit to use my F-mount lenses on the GXR.

    Any recommendations on which adaptor brand I should consider?

    The lenses I'm likely to use: Tokina 12-24mm f4, Nikkor AIS 24mm f2, AIS 35mm f1.4 and AFS 60mm f2.8.
    If I am not wrong, Tokina 12-24mm f4 and AFS 60mm f2.8 do not have aperture ring, you won't be able to change aperture with the normal adaptor, do ask for one with aperture lever if u want to use these lens on M-mount.
    It is an illusion that photos are made with camera...they are made with eye, heart and head - HCB

  20. #600
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motionstills

    If I am not wrong, Tokina 12-24mm f4 and AFS 60mm f2.8 do not have aperture ring, you won't be able to change aperture with the normal adaptor, do ask for one with aperture lever if u want to use these lens on M-mount.
    Oh ya that's correct! forgot about aperture ring.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •