Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1200

Thread: Ricoh GXR!

  1. #381
    Member motionstills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Middle East SG
    Posts
    1,749

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    GXR + S10 & A12/28. Taken on a trip to Korea Jeju and Seoul.

    2011 Korea Jeju Seoul Trip - a set on Flickr
    Very nice esp. like the airport interior shot.

  2. #382

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by motionstills View Post
    Very nice esp. like the airport interior shot.
    thanks & glad that you enjoy the pictures.
    Click LIKE in FACEBOOK.

  3. #383

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    GXR + S10 & A12/28. Taken on a trip to Korea Jeju and Seoul.

    2011 Korea Jeju Seoul Trip - a set on Flickr
    Nice shots. Looks like I ought to head back to Korea and head up north next time round.

  4. #384

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    A trip to the zoo...

    Zoo (Nov 2011) - a set on Flickr

  5. #385

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    Nice shots. Looks like I ought to head back to Korea and head up north next time round.
    Thank you ! Next trip is North Korea if Wife allow it. Haha. I believed its very scenic up north with un_touch landscapes.
    But you might see many disturbing images of sad North Korean.
    Click LIKE in FACEBOOK.

  6. #386

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    Thank you ! Next trip is North Korea if Wife allow it. Haha. I believed its very scenic up north with un_touch landscapes.
    But you might see many disturbing images of sad North Korean.
    I think if you do go to N. Korea, your visit is likely to be very well choreographed by a tour guide who will follow your every footstep.

  7. #387

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post

    Loved the Penguin. Thanks for sharing.
    Click LIKE in FACEBOOK.

  8. #388

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    I think if you do go to N. Korea, your visit is likely to be very well choreographed by a tour guide who will follow your every footstep.
    agreed. as told by South Korea tour guide that your movement are watch and you are not allow to leave hotel at night. Your pictures would be check and delete if it deem too sensitive.
    Lastly, strictly NO handphone allow into North. There goes your FaceBook. Haha. Not sure if they have 3G there?
    Click LIKE in FACEBOOK.

  9. #389

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    Loved the Penguin. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks! The GXR image processing is impressive. The light was pretty ... well sickly... but the camera did a pleasant enough job processing it.

  10. #390

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Hey guys, it seems like stocks for GXR + m mount module are pretty much unavailable. Anyone know of shops still selling them?

  11. #391
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,862
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualme78 View Post
    Hey guys, it seems like stocks for GXR + m mount module are pretty much unavailable. Anyone know of shops still selling them?
    i checked on bhphotovideo. the comment there was that, due to the floods in thailand, the orders are backlogged till feb 2012... yikes.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #392

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Oh noes!!! I was hoping I can get one before my CNY trip....

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    i checked on bhphotovideo. the comment there was that, due to the floods in thailand, the orders are backlogged till feb 2012... yikes.

  13. #393

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Yes as per local manager of the dealer (Ricoh), that stock will only be available at the earliest only after Feb 2012.

  14. #394

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Question. IS there a wired remote for the camera and where might I get it?

  15. #395
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    Question. IS there a wired remote for the camera and where might I get it?
    this 3rd party?
    or genuine
    Last edited by wonglp; 11th December 2011 at 02:52 PM.

  16. #396

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Are these sold locally?

  17. #397
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Not many, called parisilk and tk, only parisilk has 3rd party but not wired, it's wireless, $16.

  18. #398
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,862
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualme78 View Post
    Oh noes!!! I was hoping I can get one before my CNY trip....
    well... adorama does have the gxr bodies plus lens modules. just not the m-mount. unless you really dying for the m-mount module, get the rest first lor?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #399

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Hmmm... I only want the m mount modules.


    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    well... adorama does have the gxr bodies plus lens modules. just not the m-mount. unless you really dying for the m-mount module, get the rest first lor?

  20. #400
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    hihi..

    after reading this whole thread on GXR, i'm interested to get GXR as my first "system" camera. However, I need to find out the prices before I went hunting for the equipment. What are the price range for the GXR body, GR Lens (both 28mm and 50mm) and VF-2? Any shop to recommend?

    Thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •