Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1200

Thread: Ricoh GXR!

  1. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by uchujin View Post
    wong_se: well actually its a gd and cheap case albiet not black. but i think the best one is the ulysses case.
    its expensive yes, but for full leather , black and full cover not just half case like the SC-75B.
    i never like full cover. half naked should be good..LOL

  2. #262
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    half naked i scared drop out...full cover seems more....dunno...covered? dunno what to say haha

  3. #263
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,051

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by uchujin View Post
    tomcat : thx for the model number edit, my bad

    wong_se: well actually its a gd and cheap case albiet not black. but i think the best one is the ulysses case.
    its expensive yes, but for full leather , black and full cover not just half case like the SC-75B.

    Ithink the ulysses case win.

    Anyone wanna buy together lol?
    Me also want to buy one...
    Treat life like a photography: capture every moment; enjoy each shot; don't miss a frame.

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by uchujin View Post
    half naked i scared drop out...full cover seems more....dunno...covered? dunno what to say haha
    tot there is a screw knob to tighten to the camera tripod mount ?

  5. #265

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by uchujin View Post
    tomcat : thx for the model number edit, my bad

    wong_se: well actually its a gd and cheap case albiet not black. but i think the best one is the ulysses case.
    its expensive yes, but for full leather , black and full cover not just half case like the SC-75B.

    Ithink the ulysses case win.

    Anyone wanna buy together lol?
    Don't know if it would fit the GXR with M-mount module or not. Photos of the Ulysses cases are all for the other modules.

  6. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    yup...got a screw to screw to tripod mount.

    Photobee: wan buy together? pm me?

    Tomcat: It isn't a prob for me as i plan to use a12 28mm and 50 mm only...or maybe future a12. No intention to use m-mount.

  7. #267
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    BTW, just went to Funan and nearby Penisular, all stock of VF-2 is sold out. Currently enquiring if we can do mass order for this product. If possible, will update here and see if any bros are interested.

  8. #268
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Islandwide at all authorised dealers of Ricoh cameras.
    Went to MS Color. Body in one shop, M module in another, VF2 also no stock. So Ah Long help not required today.
    Price also off. $1328 (or 132something) for body and M module only. VF2 not incl. I guess MS Color didnt get the Ricoh memo.

    Anyone got recommendation for a dealer with promo price? Orient/Parisilk/SLRR/Cathay/TK/TCW???

  9. #269

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by dlens View Post
    Went to MS Color. Body in one shop, M module in another, VF2 also no stock. So Ah Long help not required today.
    Price also off. $1328 (or 132something) for body and M module only. VF2 not incl. I guess MS Color didnt get the Ricoh memo.

    Anyone got recommendation for a dealer with promo price? Orient/Parisilk/SLRR/Cathay/TK/TCW???
    Try Parisilk Holland Village. Got mine from them. Definitely $200 less for body + module.

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    My voigtlander 12mm is getting a new lease of life with this m-module, and it's almost certain to lessen the load on my shoulders when I travel!


    GXR + M-module + Voigtländer Heliar 12mm f5.6 (LTM) + GND 0.9 soft



    iso-lo (100), f11, 60s


    Now, I am a fan of this camera!
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 13th October 2011 at 11:50 PM.

  11. #271
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Beautiful! GXR really giving all ur old lens a new breath of life...

    However, I'm waiting foolishly for a aps-c sized 18-55 or 24-72mm zoom lens

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    It's so difficult to find a nice strap for the GXR due to the size of their loops.

    Neck straps would still be the most practical. The original strap is way too filmsy, and cuts your neck. I think they have a leather one, but I reckon it'll be still pretty stiff.

    Chanced upon the Artisan ones, and would not have purchased it if not for a huge discount on the net. There are only 2 colors, and I just thought it's way to boring to get the black ones.

    GXR + M-Module + CZ T* C Biogon 4.5/21 + ACAM 305 (Blue)




    Have fun accessorizing your GXR!
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 14th October 2011 at 11:00 PM.

  13. #273
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    town area
    Posts
    473

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Due to its size and the purpose of light weight, I've modify a hand strap with a shoe lace and a Wotancraft label :

    Ricoh_Hand_Strap - ClubSNAP Photo Galleries

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Due to its size and the purpose of light weight, I've modify a hand strap with a shoe lace and a Wotancraft label :
    nice label, but i am usually really careless. so sticking to a neck strap.

  15. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    An early morning shoot at the calm singapore river along clarke quay.


    GXR + M-module + Voigtländer Heliar 12mm f5.6 (LTM) + GND 0.9 soft



    iso-lo, f11, 1/5s, 3 images stitched in CS4


    Unfortunately we don't have a dedicated Ricoh section...
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 15th October 2011 at 05:26 PM.

  16. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Don't know if it would fit the GXR with M-mount module or not. Photos of the Ulysses cases are all for the other modules.
    No, the current ulysses jackets are meant only for the 28mm or 50mm A12 modules. the M mount is slightly different so can only wait.
    Confirmed with them already.

  17. #277
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Try Parisilk Holland Village. Got mine from them. Definitely $200 less for body + module.
    Thanks for recommending Parisilk. $1090 for GXR body and M module. Excellent service. No stock but they called up Ricoh and stock came in within 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon. They also quoted $251 for VF-2.

  18. #278

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by dlens View Post
    Thanks for recommending Parisilk. $1090 for GXR body and M module. Excellent service. No stock but they called up Ricoh and stock came in within 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon. They also quoted $251 for VF-2.
    You're welcome

  19. #279

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Superb!! Love the colours

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    An early morning shoot at the calm singapore river along clarke quay.


    GXR + M-module + Voigtländer Heliar 12mm f5.6 (LTM) + GND 0.9 soft



    iso-lo, f11, 1/5s, 3 images stitched in CS4


    Unfortunately we don't have a dedicated Ricoh section...

  20. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Unfortunately we don't have a dedicated Ricoh section...
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    We could request moderator to create one if we have enough interest.

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •