Thread: Where to buy Globe?

Default Where to buy Globe?

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a globe (12inch-16inch)? Its for my little 3 year old nephew. Hope to get a good quality one that he can grow into. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by limhousen
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy a globe (12inch-16inch)? Its for my little 3 year old nephew. Hope to get a good quality one that he can grow into. Thanks.
    Try Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City, Orchard. The prices there are rather steep, but there's definitely a range of globes to choose from!

I saw some very good quality globes selling at Brash Basar Complex, the "Musical Book Store" (or something like that, the one that always shows musical VCD). How about getting a telescope for him too, so he can watch the stars as well .

Izzit light globe or world globe?

Wah! Thanks for the quick replies. I'll go and check them out this afternoon. Yes. I am referring to world globes.