Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dell U2410 feedback

Default Re: Dell U2410 feedback

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    That's because you were looking for it under the wrong section.
    It is listed under the Small & Medium Business Section.
    http://www1.ap.dell.com/sg/en/busine...=bsd&cs=sgbsd1

Wow.... Thxs for opening my eyes

Yup.... I was always looking at the "normal' section.... no wonder can't find it.

Thxs again

Scuba & Father... For Life

Like to check with all SG U2410 owners. Did you notice any pink green tint issues with your monitor? This issue has been widely discussed on the net and is the main thing holding me back from ordering one now.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Sorry if I'm OT-ing

But why don't DELL make UltraSharp series anymore..... I mean, they are still selling the smaller 20" UltraSharp, I'm using the 22" UltraSharp.... but they no longer make 24" or 27" UltraSharp mode LCD anymore.

I'm still looking for a good 24" LCD from DELL.... but I would like an UltraSharp mode
    The thread topic is about an UltraSharp 24" U2410. There's a new UltraSharp 27" released a couple of weeks back U2711..For DELL, if the monitor belongs to UltraSharp series, the model name starts with a "U".

Hi Guys, the 100$ coupon is back on DELL..Enjoy with this code "WZQM$8$T044ZVW"

I plan to buy a set of U2410 , should I buy online or wait for IT show?

Blog Entries

I got one of these about a month back. Does anyone have any tips on calibrating with a i1Display - the RGB/CMYK settings that are available on the monitor is really daunting and I am not sure where to start hahaha.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    I got one of these about a month back. Does anyone have any tips on calibrating with a i1Display - the RGB/CMYK settings that are available on the monitor is really daunting and I am not sure where to start hahaha.
    You are not alone. I got it and it is tough. Anyway I literally gave up.

Hope someone here would be kind enough to give some tips.

Why i1 so difficult?
    I used Spyder 3 on mine and have no problem... everything automatic.

For people having difficulties calibrating this monitor, the first step is to remove the supplied ICM profile (Shipped in the CD or updated through Windows Auto Update). Install this new beta profile from http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19321152.aspx

Once you're happy with this, proceed calibrating further and create custom profiles using your colorimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by geekbrains View Post
    For people having difficulties calibrating this monitor, the first step is to remove the supplied ICM profile (Shipped in the CD or updated through Windows Auto Update). Install this new beta profile from http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19321152.aspx

Once you're happy with this, proceed calibrating further and create custom profiles using your colorimeter.
    my windows 7 desktop looks oversaturarted. can this ICM be applied to the desktop? how and where? thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    You might wanna give this a read Darren..
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/...e_display2.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    my windows 7 desktop looks oversaturarted. can this ICM be applied to the desktop? how and where? thanks...
    Download the ICM Beta profile from the DELL Communities website (Bookmark that page as Chris would update everyone once this profile comes out of Beta). Reset your monitor to factory defaults from the OSD.

On Windows 7, start your "Color Management" (You can type color in the search box of the Start button and choose Color Management from the results). Remove the DELL Supplied ICM Profile if you have installed it from the CD or updated using Windows Update.

Choose Add from the ICC Profiles and point to the location where you have downloaded the Beta profile and make it as default. That's it

Download the ICM Beta profile from the DELL Communities website (Bookmark that page as Chris would update everyone once this profile comes out of Beta). Reset your monitor to factory defaults from the OSD.

On Windows 7, start your "Color Management" (You can type color in the search box of the Start button and choose Color Management from the results). Remove the DELL Supplied ICM Profile if you have installed it from the CD or updated using Windows Update.

Choose Add from the ICC Profiles and point to the location where you have downloaded the Beta profile and make it as default. That's it
    for the factory default reset --> after that we choose which mode? normal or RGB or custom?

So after this then I start running my spyder3 calibration?

thanks.

for the factory default reset --> after that we choose which mode? normal or RGB or custom?

So after this then I start running my spyder3 calibration?

thanks.
    For me, I left it at sRGB. You might wanna check your colorimeter recommendation. If I'm not mistaken, the colorimeter creates a profile based on the settings you have set on the monitor. You might wanna give it a read on this http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/spyder3elite.htm

Blog Entries

You might wanna give this a read Darren..
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/...e_display2.htm
    Thanks. Will do a read-up and try calibrating again.

For me, I left it at sRGB. You might wanna check your colorimeter recommendation. If I'm not mistaken, the colorimeter creates a profile based on the settings you have set on the monitor. You might wanna give it a read on this http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/spyder3elite.htm
    thanks man

thanks man
    You're most welcome bro!

Thanks,

It still works. So after all discount, its $628.98.

Hi Guys, the 100$ coupon is back on DELL..Enjoy with this code "WZQM$8$T044ZVW"

Good to know that it still works

Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    Thanks,

It still works. So after all discount, its $628.98.
    Darn, just got a U2410 a couple of weeks back and didn't know of this coupon.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8L | 50mm f1.2L | 85mm II f1.2L | 580EX II

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast