Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: bug catcher

  1. #1

    Default bug catcher

    i hate bugs and insects, can someone tell me where i can buy similar product like this in Singapore?

    http://www.seen-on-tv.ws/bug-wand/bugwand.html



    thanks
    Objection !!!

  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i hate bugs and insects, can someone tell me where i can buy similar product like this in Singapore?

    http://www.seen-on-tv.ws/bug-wand/bugwand.html



    thanks
    o.o its like a handheld vacuum cleaner o.o

    see if can get a cheap handheld vacuum cleaner and try? LOL

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: bug catcher

    I prefer a good china product http://www.electricflyswatter.net/
    no vacuming - fry them with electricity!

    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-e...ly-swatter.htm
    Last edited by aryanto; 11th January 2010 at 10:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Maybe you can find of this selling in a sex shop?
    Not that I use any of it.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  5. #5
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Maybe you can find of this selling in a sex shop?
    Not that I use any of it.
    whoa sir. a vacuum. i cannot imagine the uses of it during sexual intercourse. =.=

  6. #6
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    whoa sir. a vacuum. i cannot imagine the uses of it during sexual intercourse. =.=
    My friend, you are still young and naive. Are you 18 yet? Might want to a peep into one of those sex shops in the city area.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  7. #7
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    My friend, you are still young and naive. Are you 18 yet? Might want to a peep into one of those sex shops in the city area.
    damn. i'm 17 this year. still young. cant make it in huh. sad sad.

  8. #8

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I prefer a good china product http://www.electricflyswatter.net/
    no vacuming - fry them with electricity!

    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-e...ly-swatter.htm

    not only for flies, but bugs and insects like bee, lizard, dragonfly, roach..erc....fry a lizard? omg, how stink will it be....
    Objection !!!

  9. #9
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    not only for flies, but bugs and insects like bee, lizard, dragonfly, roach..erc....fry a lizard? omg, how stink will it be....
    its a vacuum cleaner. but yea. ~~ i wonder how it works. unless u tell me the fan suck, the lizard fly through the fan, kenna slice to bits and pieces T_T

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    its a vacuum cleaner. but yea. ~~ i wonder how it works. unless u tell me the fan suck, the lizard fly through the fan, kenna slice to bits and pieces T_T
    dont kill the house lizard, they help you by eating those bugs, seriously
    if there are many then that means you have lots of bugs.
    reduce the bugs and they have not enough food they will move elsewhere.

    the electric fly swatter are not for large bugs la. for cockroach use old newspaper.

  11. #11
    Senior Member lunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,656

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Can this thing catch the flu bug from me, I just can't get rid of it
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

  12. #12

    Default Re: bug catcher

    i think the best is still newspaper.

    baygon stinks but also good, the worst is u face the flying roach, scares the hell out of me.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    i think the best is still newspaper.

    baygon stinks but also good, the worst is u face the flying roach, scares the hell out of me.
    roaches are very stong, they adept to the environment easily. they evolved with the environment. they don't die so easily. during the age of dinosaur, all spices die, but roach survived...

    Cockroaches are among the hardiest insects on the planet. Some species are capable of remaining active for a month without food and are able to survive on limited resources like the glue from the back of postage stamps.Some can go without air for 45 minutes.

    It is popularly suggested that cockroaches will "inherit the earth" if humanity destroys itself in a nuclear war. Cockroaches do indeed have a much higher radiation resistance than vertebrates, with the lethal dose perhaps 6 to 15 times that for humans.

    The cockroach's ability to withstand radiation better than human beings can be explained through the cell cycle. Cells are most vulnerable to the effects of radiation when they are dividing. A cockroach's cells divide only once each time it molts, which is weekly at most in a juvenile roach. Since not all cockroaches would be molting at the same time, many would be unaffected by an acute burst of radiation, but lingering radioactive fallout would still be harmful

    that was why i noticed baygon took quite a while to eliminate roach.

    now you know why people said roach is alien?
    Last edited by ninelives; 13th January 2010 at 03:41 PM.
    Objection !!!

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: bug catcher

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    i think the best is still newspaper.

    baygon stinks but also good, the worst is u face the flying roach, scares the hell out of me.
    I second that - newspaper is the best....and for flying roaches....the badminton racquet comes in handy, but u will have a hell of a time cleaning it up...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •