Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's bad experience on road.

Default Re: Today's bad experience on road.

Quote Originally Posted by zero o View Post
    Wish list ...

1. taxi drivers should attend proficiency course which includes professional driving habits
    2. foreign workers who are given licenses to drive should also attend such courses
    3 more TP enforcement (catch inconsiderate and law breaking drivers)
    4. more LTA enforcement (catch illegal modifications )
    5. road courtesy campaign include bad driving habits
    cant really attribute bad drivers to taxis and foreign workers lah bro. it's like saying women are bad drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    cant really attribute bad drivers to taxis and foreign workers lah bro. it's like saying women are bad drivers.
    Bad drivers are bad drivers regardless of gender, race or professional / non professional driver. But if there is some sort of course for taxi drivers and foreign workers who are driving to so call improve their skills and courtesy level on the road, then i can only see that as a contribution towards a better road environment here in Singapore.

Of course, u also need to tackle the inconsiderate and "i am king of the road" mentality of some privately registered vehicle drivers, and this is where enforcement by the appropriate authorities comes in.

Its not a one size fit all solution, you need education, enforcement, training and reinforcement messages via the media to develop a better genre of road users.

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    This happen many years back:

I'm on left lane and she's in a Merc, on my right, side by side.

I'm travelling straight when she suddenly TURN LEFT ( TURN LEFT, not keep left ) as she want to turn into the side lane. BANG!!! smash her front left door onto my front right corner.

40+ woman : " What the *beep* !!! you know how to *beeping* drive or not!!! "
    Me : You're at fault and you still want to shout at me
    40+ woman grubing my shirt sleeve: *Beep* you!! you don't run!!! my car in front of your car so I can turn !!
    Seeing that she's no lady and there's no one around.
    Me softly but firmly : You better take your *beeping* hand off my shirt before I shaft your *beeping* face into your *beep* *beep*

She quickly drive away without taking down my car plate. I later claim $1,000.00 in insurance which she did not contest.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    I agree. Heng my finger nonid pay COE, so lim peh oways give them finger.
    Finger pointing can lead to 12 pt & fine. Its classified as road rage. If they have a third party witness it can be very troublesome for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Finger pointing can lead to 12 pt & fine. Its classified as road rage. If they have a third party witness it can be very troublesome for you.
    I did not know that!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Wah! Got such thing ah. Which finger cannot ah? I try switch finger next time.

I everyday have bad experience on the road. what to do? Just live with it. Close one eyes lor.

plus I heard if you middle finger to a lady, she can sue you for sexual harassment (or something like sexual discremination kinda of thing) on top of road rage.
    A photo is an art painted by light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12