Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's bad experience on road.

Default Today's bad experience on road.

Today, while driving from commonwealth mrt area to creative along boon lay way at time 5.30pm, met with bad drivers.

1st car, change lane no signal and change back the original lane like his father road. And that was i am behind.

2nd car in basement car park. While i was driving out from my lot, another car from the right, which need to left turn then can see me while also moving to the exit, was speeding. After i nearly turn out from my lot, the bloody car saw me quite late and E-brake, causing squeak sound......... sigh...... need to drive so fast in car park???

3rd car, a merc. I was turning to left and going to the yellow box, as my turn and my right cause slow traffic and in front yellow box full liao, that bloody merc just drive up and occupy my space......... and trying to squeeze in.... i was thinking merc big car so must like that????

4th car, that taxi just stop on the round about........ causing me behind to stop abruptly, and need to filter out just because his customers want to alight...... sigh, cannot stop on straight road rather then round about???

The traffic is horrible already, dun need such reckless driver around...... really.... drive carefully think was only in School.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Today's bad experience on road.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Today, while driving from commonwealth mrt area to creative along boon lay way at time 5.30pm, met with bad drivers.

1st car, change lane no signal and change back the original lane like his father road. And that was i am behind.

2nd car in basement car park. While i was driving out from my lot, another car from the right, which need to left turn then can see me while also moving to the exit, was speeding. After i nearly turn out from my lot, the bloody car saw me quite late and E-brake, causing squeak sound......... sigh...... need to drive so fast in car park???

3rd car, a merc. I was turning to left and going to the yellow box, as my turn and my right cause slow traffic and in front yellow box full liao, that bloody merc just drive up and occupy my space......... and trying to squeeze in.... i was thinking merc big car so must like that????

4th car, that taxi just stop on the round about........ causing me behind to stop abruptly, and need to filter out just because his customers want to alight...... sigh, cannot stop on straight road rather then round about???

The traffic is horrible already, dun need such reckless driver around...... really.... drive carefully think was only in School.

haha... sigh. singaporeans all not getting to socially smart liao. this isnt good

singaporean driver's mentality;

lim peh eh CAR must pay COE, so everyone must give way to lim peh eh CAR

lim peh eh CAR also must pay road tax and ERP, so all the road is lim peh eh.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post

but but other lim peh oso got car oso pay coe oso pay erp wor....how to decide who is who leh?
    おれのflickrださ

ya lor, the problem is all those above happen in an hour........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

Bro it's not just today. Bad drivers are everywhere everyday!

The worst kind of drivers are those who think they are good drivers and are right!

Just to add on your list:
    5th car from side road see me approaching on main road. behind me no cars. cant even wait for me to drive past. decides to turn onto main road into my lane and slowly take his time to accelerate causing me to slow down by half the speed. stupid tard. if you want to turn into my lane, i have no problems with that...just make sure you drive faster than me so that i dont have to slow down. that is super inconsideration. if you dont want to drive faster than me, wait for me to past first then you can get onto the road and take your freaking time.

6th car. expressway first lane hogging!!! if you are driving on the first lane and causing a bottleneck behind you, move over to the second lane and let the cars go through. first lane is for over-taking tard. this is not your sunday lane! and if someone behind you flashes once politely, it means he wants to take over and you are hogging the road. the right thing to do is to move over and let him through. not slow down and show him your third finger.

7th car. driving and talking and being distracted and oblivious to the surroundings causing inconsideration to the cars behind.

Inconsiderate drivers just drive me nuts!!!

cant beat them? join them? LOL

Cars getting are cheaper these days so the road are getting congested, also too many first time car owner and drivers
    Olympus E-P2, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm F2.8, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6, FL-14 Flash

It's not the first time car owners of new drivers that are to blame. It is those drivers who drive on 2 lanes, road hog or did not know that they have signal lights that get on my nerves
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

In Singapore, its about defensive driving.

To really enjoy the road, either you drive nice and slow or you dash like a cabby or lorry driver.

A city's driving behavior would sometimes be a reflection on stress load.

With tiny homes going for 600 to 800k a slot, the pressure to live is pushing up through the ceiling with their existing income being stagnant.

We pay forward to what GIC mismanaged. It is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    That's a very lousy suggestion. We should all encourage TS to take it easy and drive carefully. Most importantly, it's whether you reach your destination safely, and not when you reach your destination. Worse is never reach!

The road is really stressed nowadays IMO. If everyone can take it easy, not to jump queue, obey traffic rules accordingly, Singapore roads are not really that bad. Just that there are some black sheeps arounds doesn't mean that we all have to join their bad habits.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

I've given up. Now i just expect people to switch lanes suddenly, and that they want to squeeze. I find driving a lot more pleasant to just let everybody go regardless (doesn't matter who's right or wrong), and it's really no point getting worked up over people who don't care. I just blow them a kiss good luck. Hahaha!

I'm quite thankful that my job allows me to avoid driving at peak periods.
    Last edited by Reflection; 12th January 2010 at 12:05 PM.

I agree. Heng my finger nonid pay COE, so lim peh oways give them finger.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    It is those drivers who drive on 2 lanes, road hog
    Those are kiasu drivers. Tons of them out there. Drive in the middle of two lanes to see which one move faster then they go for that one. Otherwise ... stick to the middle to be 'safe'. Idiots.

Too many driver with big ego...some even cannot tolerate a warning horn.
    A photo is an art painted by light.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    Sorry I disagree in this case...this will create more S-hole and make our road more dangerous not to mention degrading ourself to some lowlife creature alike.

all drivers complain. but is there really one who never did anything dangerous at all?
    from wat i see is drivers pointing at other drivers, other drivers pointing at other drivers..n so on.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Those are kiasu drivers. Tons of them out there. Drive in the middle of two lanes to see which one move faster then they go for that one. Otherwise ... stick to the middle to be 'safe'. Idiots.
    Ya. Road hogger should be hang...
    It is not that one cannot drive slow but please drive slow on the left most lane...not on lane 1...it is meant for overtaking not for some kiasi S-hole to drive at 80/90 and hog the lane.

Wish list ...

1. taxi drivers should attend proficiency course which includes professional driving habits
    2. foreign workers who are given licenses to drive should also attend such courses
    3 more TP enforcement (catch inconsiderate and law breaking drivers)
    4. more LTA enforcement (catch illegal modifications )
    5. road courtesy campaign include bad driving habits

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    Too many driver with big ego...some even cannot tolerate a warning horn.
    class 2 skill
    class 3 car
    class 5 ego

Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast