Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: education not up to standards.

Default Re: education not up to standards.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    erm BESIDES THE POINT.

principal is not angmoh. he is a chinese educated one.
    that would be a moot point, as where he is from has no bearing on how he acts today.

do u have any other piece of info as to his behavior?

and i'm hopeing to get a voice recorder. ~~ pray hard
    handfon lar...
    おれのflickrださ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    that would be a moot point, as where he is from has no bearing on how he acts today.

do u have any other piece of info as to his behavior?

handfon lar...
    well. so far interact one day liao. if i get this kind of rubbish i think as time goes by i'll get more.

tmr i try see if i can get his voice somewhere. dang i shld had recorded it today =.=

Blog Entries

oh yea. was i very very critical? i sense i might get into trouble with the sch authorities for this. comments? if it is i think maybe its time to either close thread or delete liao. it is bad to get into trouble just for discussing stuff like this. but then again... if i do get into trouble it just says how bad the admin in sch has become ~~

aiyo sound like a demonic high school.... scary....

don mean to interrupt here...but from what u posted up so far...i'd say the principle is a professionally challenged worker transferred from another school due to misconduct. .

TS said his school is one of the TOP school leh, IP somemore
    if got misconduct, can become principal of such school???

yeah, education system seriously wrong, students no longer respect teachers, system and authority

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

yeah, education system seriously wrong, students no longer respect teachers, system and authority
    top school don really mean top school anymore, as there are many top school.....i oso donno...its an inference i made from his statements....

as for loss of respect....how to expect them to respect when kids nowadays can get their parents to sue the school if they're punished by the teachers....
    おれのflickrださ

Chikyuu
    Guests

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."
    But again, I don't believe you've broken any rules, so its probably arguable. You are not defaming him or insulting him, but rather sharing and discussing about the situation with us, so keep the thread open for people to participate in the discussion. Just my 2 cents.

Blog Entries

not we dun respect. infact we do. and we are able to treat teachers as friends, we learn together and we have fun.

personally i have a teacher who personally mentored my research project group. and we learn so much and we gained so much that we respect him as a teacher, we learn together as friends and we have fun.

respect is to be gained. u dun ask for respect just because ur older. times have changed. older dun mean u better liao:x

Chikyuu
    Guests

This is true, but would such a principal, based on TS's description, deserve the respect? Respect should be earned, not given unconditionally to those in power. I believe students will give teachers who have earned the respect of their students the respect due to them.

Blog Entries

top school don really mean top school anymore, as there are many top school.....i oso donno...its an inference i made from his statements....

as for loss of respect....how to expect them to respect when kids nowadays can get their parents to sue the school if they're punished by the teachers....
    okkies. to give u an idea. before we were doing ip, our o lvl results ranked nationals 5-6th. right after ur ri rgs, hwachong and nanyang (:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kijer View Post
    aiyo sound like a demonic high school.... scary....
    not really lar. its a nice sch really.

just a change of principal, possibly a few nt so useful/bad new policies.

other than that i love the place

okkies. to give u an idea. before we were doing ip, our o lvl results ranked nationals 5-6th. right after ur ri rgs, hwachong and nanyang (:
    hahahah......nice one.....keep it up y'all! so...actually quite accurate lar hor?
    おれのflickrださ

Blog Entries

hahahah......nice one.....keep it up y'all! so...actually quite accurate lar hor?
    yep ur assumptions are right.

i'm not really bothered as per se. but just concerned. sigh. u do realise that this is possibly gonna get me in trouble with sch authorities?

Correct me if i am wrong but it should be "IB" program and not "IP" program ?

You will find yourself an uphill task

i shall not comment as it is subjective and one sided (The principal is not here to defend himself).

My advise :
    1st - Before you do anything or lodge of complaint , you may refer to MOE complaint procedure.
    2nd - Voice / Video recording will do little help. Has been done before , and it does not work.

Chikyuu
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by zero o View Post
    Its IP(Integrated Program)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zero o View Post
    (: i assure u its the IP programme. go goggle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post

i shall not comment as it is subjective and one sided (The principal is not here to defend himself).

My advise :
    1st - Before you do anything or lodge of complaint , you may refer to MOE complaint procedure.
    2nd - Voice / Video recording will do little help. Has been done before , and it does not work.
    yep i agree. it is one sided. so i'm just discussing. not really gonna complain. cant do much can i?

just worried sch give me hell cause i'm discussing this zz
    u didnt know schs have an unspoken rule on never to discuss what happens inside to outside world did u? (:

yep ur assumptions are right.

i'm not really bothered as per se. but just concerned. sigh. u do realise that this is possibly gonna get me in trouble with sch authorities?
    errr...its my conjecture...if anything, i will get in trouble, not u. don worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post

My advise :
    2nd advice is useful oni insofar as legal proceedings go...if it has to go all the way to court...something is very wrong liou...
    おれのflickrださ

Blog Entries

errr...its my conjecture...if anything, i will get in trouble, not u. don worry.

2nd advice is useful oni insofar as legal proceedings go...if it has to go all the way to court...something is very wrong liou...
    no lar. who knows. principal/sch gets to my neck claiming i'm er. badmouthing the sch, its my own personal opinion only. ~~

etc etc. u know. world is a scary place

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast