Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to buy Hygrometer?

Default Re: where to buy Hygrometer?

this is a good source of informations for those who wanted to get one digital hydrometer maybe should put at sub forum like General, Reviews, Tech Talk ?

I'm looking for one in the near future but not at the moment since my dry cabinet (with digital readings) is about 2mths old.

Quote Originally Posted by KelvinDestiny View Post
    this is a good source of informations for those who wanted to get one digital hydrometer maybe should put at sub forum like General, Reviews, Tech Talk ?

I'm looking for one in the near future but not at the moment since my dry cabinet (with digital readings) is about 2mths old.

You won't know if the hygrometer in your cabinet is accurate. I believe it is also safer to have another accurate and reliable hygrometer inside. If one of them gives a reading too different from the other, you would know something is probably wrong somewhere.
    Last edited by Barrios; 18th January 2010 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrios View Post
    You won't know if the hygrometer in your cabinet is accurate. I believe it is also safer to have another accurate and reliable hygrometer inside. If one of them gives a reading too different from the other, you would know something is probably wrong somewhere.

agree but have to get a more reliable meter and its another price to pay. there's quite a few meters out there in the market which i believe most of them said is quite "accurate" so hard to know unless did a self experiment. but i can "rely" on my aipo digital readings for the time being..
    Last edited by KelvinDestiny; 18th January 2010 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Would you have any recommendations as to which are reliable/renowned for accuracy?
    This is the latest test (24 hours) I've done on the Caliber III using the Humidipak 75% RH kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12