Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    what a long day..
    take good rest after a long day.....

good morning to all....

tuesday liao..... hehhe
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

Guut moreneng butties.repork in
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    take good rest after a long day.....

good morning to all....

tuesday liao..... hehhe
    Chiu ish berry urly eh?

Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    Chiu ish berry urly eh?
    chiu oso berry earli.....

goin tu wok riao..... bai~
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

Mawning butties ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

I receive calls from fellow TSers not for the first time but multiple times that SGVIDEOMAN has been disturbing them. Anyway I just received one call from him in the morning.

To protect TSers against unnecessary harassment, please DO NOT post ur phone/contact in the forums.

If he has added u in facebook or msn or any form of communication channel and has been disturbing u on issues like,

"is there who and who spread rumours about me",

"why u all Tangshooters dun welcome me"

"I very stressed by all these rumours"

Simply ignore him. He has said these hundreds of times to tons of ppl, not just TSers. When u ask him when or how and why these things happen, he will give u around the world reasons then say he dunno. wtf!

If he has ur number and been harassing you on such stuff, simply ignore the same number next time. 8369261* is his no. I dunno how many nos he has but it is starting to get disturbing with this kind of calls.

This warning goes out to especially ladies in TS coz I see the trend of ladies joining TS outings more often.

And one more thing. SGVIDEOMAN, if u r reading our posts, I would like to say these are not rumours but facts about u. If u wan to complain to other ppl that kuantoh is spreading rumours about u, think again. I can easily get more than 10 ppl harassed by you here easily.
    Last edited by kuantoh; 26th January 2010 at 09:25 AM.

moaning butties
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

ohayo !!

fwah , this tread ish notch simple hahaha
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I receive calls from fellow TSers not for the first time but multiple times that SGVIDEOMAN has been disturbing them. Anyway I just received one call from him in the morning.

To protect TSers against unnecessary harassment, please DO NOT post ur phone/contact in the forums.

If he has added u in facebook or msn or any form of communication channel and has been disturbing u on issues like,

Simply ignore him. He has said these hundreds of times to tons of ppl, not just TSers. When u ask him when or how and why these things happen, he will give u around the world reasons then say he dunno. wtf!

If he has ur number and been harassing you on such stuff, simply ignore the same number next time. 8369261* is his no. I dunno how many nos he has but it is starting to get disturbing with this kind of calls.

This warning goes out to especially ladies in TS coz I see the trend of ladies joining TS outings more often.

And one more thing. SGVIDEOMAN, if u r reading our posts, I would like to say these are not rumours but facts about u. If u wan to complain to other ppl that kuantoh is spreading rumours about u, think again. I can easily get more than 10 ppl harassed by you here easily.
    upzz por awareness!

Mabbie he too sad cannot BEO de Seksi Kaaay-Teee!!!!!

Seriously, good you post up for awarenezz.

Kaytee buttie had been getttin fitter until ppl so interested to harrast you.hehe.but seriouly thanks for the notice.noted here.

Lunch time.half day gone agan

Member/Tangshooter

Wat I worried did happened..

Quote of the day:
    "Picking up girls is different from picking up photography."
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wat I worried did happened..

Quote of the day:
    "Picking up girls is different from picking up photography."
    It depends on who wrote tis quote buttie. Ask him quote he will tell u,

"Picking up my video cam shooting girls makes me a REAL MAN.". I believe miyake, cher E they all can testify to this. Still remember what they told us tat time.

"Shoot video go home do wat? Sit in front of table and p** ar..." I better dun say too much. Wait he reading he weeping at the same time.

It depends on who wrote tis quote buttie. Ask him quote he will tell u,

"Picking up my video cam shooting girls makes me a REAL MAN.". I believe miyake, cher E they all can testify to this. Still remember what they told us tat time.

"Shoot video go home do wat? Sit in front of table and p** ar..." I better dun say too much. Wait he reading he weeping at the same time.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Mabbie he too sad cannot BEO de Seksi Kaaay-Teee!!!!!

Seriously, good you post up for awarenezz.
    Agree!!!

sexy kayteeh ftw!!

alo butties!!

very hot day today!

╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Butties, thank you very much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Cute!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    as pweeety as mummy!
    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... fWah.. ish de rikez mamee.. kekekekeke.. shoooo prittee... err.. she ish de hwill hwhipz pple hor notch ah ......
    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    cute cute....
    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Congrats Feb!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Aiyoh!

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    Congratez tu Fabrita on de Luvly baby Gurl.......sowwie late responce.

Guut nite all !!

Indeed i am sexy... I hate myself for being so sexy... woohoo!

Btw, congrats billycadiz for being awarded honorary award in Silkair Destinations Competition.

KT, these are beautiful!!!
    Ahem, of course, great mollers!!!

Some chinatown walkabout butties!

Billy!

OMG! Billy!

3 of us...

Whoa!!! Thanks for the notice!