Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1021

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #481
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Bonjour!

    Billy2..the Utube darn dunny..no cake, only durian!!! no birthday boys, but got birthday song!!!


    The hokkien speaking uncle ish the durian seller izzit??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #482
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #483
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    no wet leh....

    goodie morniing everyone...... time to prepare to work!!!

    It's Thursday! nearer to weekend again... hoohooo... =p
    Welcum new buttee!!!

    welcome! its Tangrish tat we r speaking!! hope chiu ish can grasp it..but chiu ish can get lessons prom camel..he ish the master of Tangrish! lol
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #484

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bonjour!

    Billy2..the Utube darn dunny..no cake, only durian!!! no birthday boys, but got birthday song!!!


    The hokkien speaking uncle ish the durian seller izzit??
    yah.... a typical lao-beng with tatooed eye liner!

  5. #485
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Gootz morleng butties ghosting sailing again tolay

  6. #486
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Yo butties,i ish wanz tu ask chiu all,wad protective cases ish guutz for de Iphone?Any cheap n guut huanz?
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  7. #487
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Gootz morleng butties ghosting sailing again tolay
    wah,Jimmie buttie,always ghost sailing,hope chiu meet some mermaids on de way.kekekekeke
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  8. #488
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Gooz moorleng

  9. #489
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    hatrlows buttiess. anybody suffering from sore throat after yesterday?

  10. #490
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    Yo butties,i ish wanz tu ask chiu all,wad protective cases ish guutz for de Iphone?Any cheap n guut huanz?
    Buttie, i would rike to quote you a holy phrase from our 淫和尚.. "Good thing not cheap, cheap thing not good, free thing throw away"

  11. #491

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    hatrlows buttiess. anybody suffering from sore throat after yesterday?
    told u not to deep throat after durian session....

  12. #492

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    Yo butties,i ish wanz tu ask chiu all,wad protective cases ish guutz for de Iphone?Any cheap n guut huanz?
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Buttie, i would rike to quote you a holy phrase from our 淫和尚.. "Good thing not cheap, cheap thing not good, free thing throw away"
    饮和尚 say "Good thing not cheap, cheap thing not good, free thing throw away"
    just hoot the most expensive once will do the job

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    饮和尚 say "Good thing not cheap, cheap thing not good, free thing throw away"
    just hoot the most expensive once will do the job
    hmm... tot is 淫和尚. OH! I know! Outside 饮和尚, At home 淫和尚

  14. #494

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    gootz morleng butties!!



    how come the lesser evil twin celebrant is not around??
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  15. #495

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i found another place in Katong whereby we can have ice cream buffet for only $20!
    Sappork ~ !

    Their ice cream ish nice ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #496
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    gootz morleng butties!!



    how come the lesser evil twin celebrant is not around??
    becos our sg gahment ish welly fair to them. call for reservist also must call both together!

  17. #497

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    becos our sg gahment ish welly fair to them. call for reservist also must call both together!


    maybe a punishment by xmms....
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  18. #498

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    butties let sappork e best 5 photos for year 2009

  19. #499

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    butties let sappork e best 5 photos for year 2009
    last year's topic still talk??? we should look forward and be talking about when going to eat frog leg and durian again!

  20. #500

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    last year's topic still talk??? we should look forward and be talking about when going to eat frog leg and durian again!


    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •