Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: OPC Conversion

  1. #21
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Yes, and also the prorated road tax also need to pay if wish to convert.
    Bro, do you know how to calculate the pro-rated road tax for your car if you want to convert? And also how much road tax a car have to pay for a new year?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  2. #22

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Bro, do you know how to calculate the pro-rated road tax for your car if you want to convert? And also how much road tax a car have to pay for a new year?
    Your roadtax for a year, based on the new OPC scheme, is to take the roadtax for ur car brand, model and make - $500. Minimum of $70/- in the event that the roadtax - $500 goes below $70/-.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by zelot View Post
    Your roadtax for a year, based on the new OPC scheme, is to take the roadtax for ur car brand, model and make - $500. Minimum of $70/- in the event that the roadtax - $500 goes below $70/-.
    If one's car is already an OPC, how to know the actual road tax? We only know our own car's road tax don't we? E.g., if our OPC yearly road tax is only 150, we can't simply minus $500 from the amount. If not, LTA still owe us money!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  4. #24

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    road tax we are going to pay base on http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matte...vo_tax_pte.htm

    so if u drive a..

    1. 1.3cc RT 12 mth will be $566 - $500 discount = $66 but minimum = $70
    2. 1.5cc RT 12 mth will be $684 - $500 discount = $184
    3. 1.6cc RT 12 mth will be $744 - $500 discount = $244
    2. 1.8cc RT 12 mth will be $977 - $500 discount = $477

    someone wants to double check this..thks

  5. #25
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by cukedemon View Post
    road tax we are going to pay base on http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matte...vo_tax_pte.htm

    so if u drive a..

    1. 1.3cc RT 12 mth will be $566 - $500 discount = $66 but minimum = $70
    2. 1.5cc RT 12 mth will be $684 - $500 discount = $184
    3. 1.6cc RT 12 mth will be $744 - $500 discount = $244
    2. 1.8cc RT 12 mth will be $977 - $500 discount = $477

    someone wants to double check this..thks
    Thanks. Sounds logical to me. I think we'll surely receive letters from LTA regarding this.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  6. #26

    Default Re: OPC Conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    If one's car is already an OPC, how to know the actual road tax? We only know our own car's road tax don't we? E.g., if our OPC yearly road tax is only 150, we can't simply minus $500 from the amount. If not, LTA still owe us money!
    The keyword is in the paragraph

    Your roadtax for a year, based on the new OPC scheme, is to take the roadtax for ur car brand, model and make - $500.
    Minimum of $70/- in the event that the roadtax - $500 goes below $70/-.


    Btw, LTA wun send letters for this, this time round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •