Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenko Pro1D UV filter

Default Re: Kenko Pro1D UV filter

Quote Originally Posted by CS TAN View Post
    If they are such a good and honest shop that a lot of people are raving about, then to charge $140 for a $70 filter will considered unethical. Maybe there is a mistake so perhaps give them a chance to correct that? Or, at least let them give TS a reason for charging such a high price.

For those chop shops, I wouldn't recommend TS to go back but J3:16? Definitely. I don't think Sam will come after TS with a stick or something...
    i would say it's a mistake if he's the only one being overcharged.

but sorry, there are at least 2 other people in this thread that had been overly quoted as well. i dont think that would be a mistake...

Default Re: Kenko Pro1D UV filter

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if we had a filters priceguide... Oh wait! We do! in the "priceguides" section! :P

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263716
    yup.. i did went thru the guide but ddnt manage to find 67mm hoya hd..

Quote Originally Posted by Stratix View Post
    i would say it's a mistake if he's the only one being overcharged.

but sorry, there are at least 2 other people in this thread that had been overly quoted as well. i dont think that would be a mistake...
    personalli i got bad experience for j316...btu nt cos of overcharging but the damn lousi customer services...
    pleasse dun take bz as an excuse to not answer telephone..hp..sms etc..they are too unprofessional and yet jsu blame everythin on bz..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12