Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: what will u have for ur last meal?

  1. #1
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default what will u have for ur last meal?

    saw on the news, the list of items death convicts in usa had for their last meal before the execution. if i heard correctly, USD20 meal. it is an art exhibition at city link (near to the exit to esplanade car park).

    what will urs be?

    mine will be beef steak, durian, coke.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  2. #2

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    mixed rice

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    saw on the news, the list of items death convicts in usa had for their last meal before the execution. if i heard correctly, USD20 meal. it is an art exhibition at city link (near to the exit to esplanade car park).

    what will urs be?

    mine will be beef steak, durian, coke.
    Alamak! You are giving the embalmers a hard time getting rid of those items from your body! Please lah! Give some thought to them!

    Hong Sien

  4. #4
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    mixed rice
    u mean those brown rice mixed with white type? that one very cheap lay, dont forget, got USD20 budget lay


    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Alamak! You are giving the embalmers a hard time getting rid of those items from your body! Please lah! Give some thought to them!

    Hong Sien
    Alamak last meal liao mah, these r my favorite food.

    Anyway, will go tomorrow to look see look see.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  5. #5

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    u mean those brown rice mixed with white type? that one very cheap lay, dont forget, got USD20 budget lay
    no la

    i call it mixed rice, maybe it is my own term

    i mean curry chap chye png...

    usd 20 worth, confirm won't die as yao gui!

  6. #6

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Hainanese Chicken Rice, Wan Ton Mee, Spicy Curry Chicken and Curry Fish Head.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Upper Serangoon
    Posts
    1,187

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Mixed vege rice...

    Let's see

    1) Curry Mutton
    2) Stewed Pork
    3) Toufu
    4) Soya Sauce Chicken
    5) Sausages and Potatoes in Tomato Sauce

    And generous helpings of curry sauce all over

  8. #8

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    can i have a nights off with my girl instead?

  9. #9
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    oh i forget (result of not sleeping for 48hr), Dark Chocolate!!!
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thomas More's Vision
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no la

    i call it mixed rice, maybe it is my own term

    i mean curry chap chye png...

    usd 20 worth, confirm won't die as yao gui!
    yes! those curry chap chye png are damn nice. when coupled with pork chop, it is even nicer. hahaahah.

    but for me, i would want raw salmon and something with beef. haha.

  11. #11
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    how come nobody want abolony, shark fin, bird nest etc? USD20 should at least be able to get some of it right?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  12. #12

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    How many sleeping pills can usd$20 buy?

    i guess dying by sleeping pills is better than electric chair or hanging.

  13. #13

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    how come nobody want abolony, shark fin, bird nest etc? USD20 should at least be able to get some of it right?
    eee hate all except for shark's fin

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    How many sleeping pills can usd$20 buy?

    i guess dying by sleeping pills is better than electric chair or hanging.
    Good idea! Saves them the electricity bill! Oh, just realised its paid for by our tax money..........

  15. #15
    Member BlueBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    10 tubs of different flavoured Ben&Jerry's... die happy....
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

  16. #16
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    For me:
    1. Hokkien mee $4 add 猪油渣.
    2. Chendol
    3. Mutton soup
    4. Or Lua $8 one

  17. #17

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    4. Or Lua $8 one
    This one, you may need a woman as well.

    Joking.

    For me, i guess:

    1) Roti Prata

    2) Nasi Lemak

    3) Curry Puffs

    4) Cheng Theng (清汤)

    5) Carrot Cake

    6) Fries from Carl's Junior

    7) KOPI!!!!

    Since gonna die liao, eat all the oily food man.
    Last edited by Yapster; 10th January 2010 at 02:15 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    This one, you may need a woman as well.

    Joking.

    For me, i guess:

    1) Roti Prata

    2) Nasi Lemak

    3) Curry Puffs

    4) Cheng Theng (清汤)

    5) Carrot Cake

    6) Fries from Carl's Junior

    7) KOPI!!!!

    Since gonna die liao, eat all the oily food man.
    Hmmm... your order here maybe exceeded US$20 already liao leh...

  19. #19

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Hmmm... your order here maybe exceeded US$20 already liao leh...
    Hmm... possible, let me count. US$20 about $30 SGD right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post

    For me, i guess:

    1) Roti Prata --> 1 kosong, 1 egg = $2.50

    2) Nasi Lemak --> about $2.50.

    3) Curry Puffs --> 2 x Old Chang Kee, about $2.50

    4) Cheng Theng (清汤)--> $1.50

    5) Carrot Cake --> $2.50

    6) Fries from Carl's Junior --> less than say... $7 bucks?

    7) KOPI!!!! --> $0.90
    Still got enough for more!!!

  20. #20

    Default Re: what will u have for ur last meal?

    Saw the exhibition when i was walking thru with my gf.. There was 1 guy who din eat anything for his last meal.

    For me, i'll have Chicken rice, Hokkien Mee, Bak Chor Mee, Orh Luak and Coke. =p
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •