Thread: I just lost my mobile broadband stick and starhub wants to charge me $200 for it

Default I just lost my mobile broadband stick and starhub wants to charge me $200 for it

do anyone know if i can buy a cheap alternative mobile broadband usb stick?

i have 6 months to go before contract expires so it doesn't really make sense to buy one at $198.

early termination of the line will cost me $300!!!

Default Re: I just lost my mobile broadband stick and starhub wants to charge me $200 for it

Try Hardwarezone, so many people selling. Or you can PM me, I got a friend selling hers too.

Default Re: I just lost my mobile broadband stick and starhub wants to charge me $200 for it

try ebay too

google for ads, a lot of people like to SSS things, maybe you can get it for a cheaper price

thanks guys! i called up starhub, asked to cancel my line at no charge or give me a discount on the retail price. he gave me a 50% off and free sim card replacemenet! ok lah. $99 is better than $198.

Great.

Too competitive!

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    thanks guys! i called up starhub, asked to cancel my line at no charge or give me a discount on the retail price. he gave me a 50% off and free sim card replacemenet! ok lah. $99 is better than $198.
    sekali 2nd hand cheaper