Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

i have some lx3 leather case up for sale. u may wanna take a look at it.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...16#post5778516

Quote Originally Posted by JC1808 View Post
    no....i bought it from WTS thread, and the original box itself also not indicate that there is a lens cap come together ah..it just only the lens adapter =.=....

so can i just get a lens cap at any camera dealer shop? 46mm diameter..
    46mm lens caps are very hard to find. So far all the camera shops I've asked do not carry them.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Hi guys, may I know where this shop SLR is? Sorry for the trouble I didn't get any leads though the search. Thanks in advance

Funan
    Tel: 63368767

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham View Post
    Funan
    Tel: 63368767
    Thanks so much!

Hey! I am interested in Getting LX3, but slightly tight budget. Does anyone think that the price will drop soon, maybe during coming IT fair or something? Cos i only nid to get it after Feb, so not really rush, but dying for one

Also, anyone know where to try LX3 out? Cos i only read reviews and saw pics of it. Best if i can try it out with no sales ppl pressurizing me. haha, thanks!

Good if u can "posion" me too, as i am a total noob to photography, but wanting to pick up some skills

Sorry to interupt... but I can check with those who's got their LX-3 with them? Are the black rings inside lens, around the lens elements, made of a sparkly black material? I shone a beam into them to check for dust but found little bits of white reflective spots... might be the choice of material and not dirt? Please advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    Hey! I am interested in Getting LX3, but slightly tight budget. Does anyone think that the price will drop soon, maybe during coming IT fair or something? Cos i only nid to get it after Feb, so not really rush, but dying for one

Also, anyone know where to try LX3 out? Cos i only read reviews and saw pics of it. Best if i can try it out with no sales ppl pressurizing me. haha, thanks!

Good if u can "posion" me too, as i am a total noob to photography, but wanting to pick up some skills
    I know of Courts and Best Denki having display units for testing, but you'll have to try reputable shops for a better price or bundle. As for the price drop, it's been over a year and the price of the LX-3 hasn't dropped much. You best bet might be to wait for a newer model to replace the LX-3, but no one knows for sure. I bought mine last week so I can safely say, go get one and you won't regret.

Quote Originally Posted by palestofwhite View Post
    I know of Courts and Best Denki having display units for testing, but you'll have to try reputable shops for a better price or bundle. As for the price drop, it's been over a year and the price of the LX-3 hasn't dropped much. You best bet might be to wait for a newer model to replace the LX-3, but no one knows for sure. I bought mine last week so I can safely say, go get one and you won't regret.
    Thanks, but so far, there's only rumor of LX-4.. Nothing real, so most likely it won't drop for half a year or more...

Maybe i should get it after CNY, when i get my $$

Btw, is it Noob-Friendly?

Thanks, but so far, there's only rumor of LX-4.. Nothing real, so most likely it won't drop for half a year or more...

I'm hoping the price won't fall too drastically... at least for now. What I heard was this might be the last cam Leica is doing the lens for it, I might be wrong though...

Getting it before new year might be nice, since you can shoot a theme for CNY. Or maybe you should wait for the GST offset package as well...

Hmm, can i know wat is GST-offset package?

Hmm, can i know wat is GST-offset package?
    The government pays us a sum of money to offset our GST, a few times over the span of a year. Applies to anyone aged 21 or above and has to be citizen or PR I think.

LOL!

I am only 18, hahahah!

No choice, got to break my piggy bank

The LX3 has both creative and non-creative modes so for beginners, u can first try auto.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

I'm gonna get it after CNY

I'm gonna get it after CNY
    I heard that the successor for LX3 will be announcing soon but dunno when yet, so u might want to put your purchase on hold first. Unless u need it urgently.

Yep, saw the article. I'm gonna wait till Feb 23, haha. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by palestofwhite View Post
    Sorry to interupt... but I can check with those who's got their LX-3 with them? Are the black rings inside lens, around the lens elements, made of a sparkly black material? I shone a beam into them to check for dust but found little bits of white reflective spots... might be the choice of material and not dirt? Please advice.
    yup i got that also. seems like its the paintwork they use.. unique, i like!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12