Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

  1. #21

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    i have some lx3 leather case up for sale. u may wanna take a look at it.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...16#post5778516

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JC1808 View Post
    no....i bought it from WTS thread, and the original box itself also not indicate that there is a lens cap come together ah..it just only the lens adapter =.=....

    so can i just get a lens cap at any camera dealer shop? 46mm diameter..
    46mm lens caps are very hard to find. So far all the camera shops I've asked do not carry them.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Hi guys, may I know where this shop SLR is? Sorry for the trouble I didn't get any leads though the search. Thanks in advance

  4. #24

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Funan
    Tel: 63368767

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham View Post
    Funan
    Tel: 63368767
    Thanks so much!

  6. #26

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Hey! I am interested in Getting LX3, but slightly tight budget. Does anyone think that the price will drop soon, maybe during coming IT fair or something? Cos i only nid to get it after Feb, so not really rush, but dying for one

    Also, anyone know where to try LX3 out? Cos i only read reviews and saw pics of it. Best if i can try it out with no sales ppl pressurizing me. haha, thanks!

    Good if u can "posion" me too, as i am a total noob to photography, but wanting to pick up some skills

  7. #27

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Sorry to interupt... but I can check with those who's got their LX-3 with them? Are the black rings inside lens, around the lens elements, made of a sparkly black material? I shone a beam into them to check for dust but found little bits of white reflective spots... might be the choice of material and not dirt? Please advice.

  8. #28

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    Hey! I am interested in Getting LX3, but slightly tight budget. Does anyone think that the price will drop soon, maybe during coming IT fair or something? Cos i only nid to get it after Feb, so not really rush, but dying for one

    Also, anyone know where to try LX3 out? Cos i only read reviews and saw pics of it. Best if i can try it out with no sales ppl pressurizing me. haha, thanks!

    Good if u can "posion" me too, as i am a total noob to photography, but wanting to pick up some skills
    I know of Courts and Best Denki having display units for testing, but you'll have to try reputable shops for a better price or bundle. As for the price drop, it's been over a year and the price of the LX-3 hasn't dropped much. You best bet might be to wait for a newer model to replace the LX-3, but no one knows for sure. I bought mine last week so I can safely say, go get one and you won't regret.

  9. #29

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by palestofwhite View Post
    I know of Courts and Best Denki having display units for testing, but you'll have to try reputable shops for a better price or bundle. As for the price drop, it's been over a year and the price of the LX-3 hasn't dropped much. You best bet might be to wait for a newer model to replace the LX-3, but no one knows for sure. I bought mine last week so I can safely say, go get one and you won't regret.
    Thanks, but so far, there's only rumor of LX-4.. Nothing real, so most likely it won't drop for half a year or more...

    Maybe i should get it after CNY, when i get my $$

    Btw, is it Noob-Friendly?

  10. #30

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    Thanks, but so far, there's only rumor of LX-4.. Nothing real, so most likely it won't drop for half a year or more...

    Maybe i should get it after CNY, when i get my $$

    Btw, is it Noob-Friendly?
    I'm hoping the price won't fall too drastically... at least for now. What I heard was this might be the last cam Leica is doing the lens for it, I might be wrong though...

    Getting it before new year might be nice, since you can shoot a theme for CNY. Or maybe you should wait for the GST offset package as well...

  11. #31

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Hmm, can i know wat is GST-offset package?

  12. #32

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    Hmm, can i know wat is GST-offset package?
    The government pays us a sum of money to offset our GST, a few times over the span of a year. Applies to anyone aged 21 or above and has to be citizen or PR I think.

  13. #33

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    LOL!

    I am only 18, hahahah!

    No choice, got to break my piggy bank

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    Thanks, but so far, there's only rumor of LX-4.. Nothing real, so most likely it won't drop for half a year or more...

    Maybe i should get it after CNY, when i get my $$

    Btw, is it Noob-Friendly?
    The LX3 has both creative and non-creative modes so for beginners, u can first try auto.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  15. #35

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    I'm gonna get it after CNY

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizers View Post
    I'm gonna get it after CNY
    I heard that the successor for LX3 will be announcing soon but dunno when yet, so u might want to put your purchase on hold first. Unless u need it urgently.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  17. #37

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Yep, saw the article. I'm gonna wait till Feb 23, haha. Thanks!

  18. #38

    Default Re: buy LX3 tomorrow - Urgent advice need~ Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by palestofwhite View Post
    Sorry to interupt... but I can check with those who's got their LX-3 with them? Are the black rings inside lens, around the lens elements, made of a sparkly black material? I shone a beam into them to check for dust but found little bits of white reflective spots... might be the choice of material and not dirt? Please advice.
    yup i got that also. seems like its the paintwork they use.. unique, i like!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •