Thread: Are we still able to go Punggol to snap some photos?

Default Are we still able to go Punggol to snap some photos?

Hi guys, as per the above thread title, are we still able to go Punggol to snap some photos?
    Or is it full of fencing and construction lately? anyone been there tis past week?

Default Re: Are we still able to go Punggol to snap some photos?

where exactly at punggol are u referring to? punggol is a very big place.

you can.

provided if you dont mind proning under the bridge to cross to the other side where the rocks are..

I mean the punggol part where there are lalangs and going towards the sea area....

Depends. Last time I went there, found a really huge lalang field next to a construction site, saw neither fences nor signs or whatsoever, and stepped in. 30 mins later got chased off by security due to the reason that this land also belongs to the construction site, which was like 100m from it and separated by a trough.

Asked if I get permission from your boss, then can take photos or not ? Guard said having permission means can have access, but still not allowed to take photos.

Very frustrated over the whole thing. Then I found another lalang field next to it by taking a trail that goes further inside. This time got no security problems, but guess that's just because they didn't see me yet, who knows.

FYI, the area is between PW5 and PW6 stations (still under construction).