Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Guys!! New bies here

Default Re: Hi Guys!! New bies here

Quote Originally Posted by bychia View Post
    hello guys! i just joined ClubSnap a few days ago..is learning on photography as well as looking for my first DSLR^^ budget was quite tight hence it was quite hard
    Welcome to CS Do your homework 1st before buying your 1st camera. Search & look around the forum pages & do some reading up.

Quote Originally Posted by tosoon View Post
    Hello everyone, I just join today. I have a sony a350 but not sure how to use it effectively. I do not even know how and where to start to learn to use it well. My wish is to find out some useful pointers from everyone who care to share.
    Thanks for any reply in advance.
    Welcome to CS Pls read up the manual that comes with the camera. Then try out some shoot, always refering back to the manual. Also go to the sony section & read & ask questions regarding your camera. You can also post the shots you've taken in the relevant section. Photography has a long learning curve. So don't rush it
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by tosoon View Post
    I just join today. I have a sony a350 but not sure how to use it effectively. I do not even know how and where to start to learn to use it well. My wish is to find out some useful pointers from everyone who care to share.
    The most effective way is .. taking pictures - Or what do you consider as "effective usage of a camera"?
    As already suggested, learn how to operate the camera (knowing what to change where) and learn how to take good pictures (composition) as well as learn how to influence the way the picture is taken (exposure related settings). The moment the image turns out exactly as in your mind you have achieved effective usage (let's put aside post processing for the beginning). So it all starts - in your mind
    EOS

Hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Hi guys,

I just joined Clubsnap. Have not got my DSLR yet, still looking around. Don't want to rush. I used to shoot with a film SLR. Just for fun. This DSLR will be my first. Anyway, been reading thru the forum to update myself with the current DSLRs available. The info available here is tremendous. Hope to control my itchy fingers in choosing the right camera for me..... Anyway, hope to join you guys soon taking photos.....

Sham

Quote Originally Posted by DudeKia View Post
    Hi guys,

I just joined Clubsnap. Have not got my DSLR yet, still looking around. Don't want to rush. I used to shoot with a film SLR. Just for fun. This DSLR will be my first. Anyway, been reading thru the forum to update myself with the current DSLRs available. The info available here is tremendous. Hope to control my itchy fingers in choosing the right camera for me..... Anyway, hope to join you guys soon taking photos.....
    Sham
    Welcome to CS Yes, you are right, don't rush. Just itch for the camera that you want, since you have a film camera, you already know what photography is all about. Do post your photos when you get your new DSLR
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Welcome to CS Yes, you are right, don't rush. Just itch for the camera that you want, since you have a film camera, you already know what photography is all about. Do post your photos when you get your new DSLR
    Thanks Madmartian,
    Looking at what's on the market, everything also want..... LOL......

Quote Originally Posted by DudeKia View Post
    Thanks Madmartian,
    Looking at what's on the market, everything also want..... LOL......
    Don't be so greedy. Choose only whats useful to you. Otherwise you'll be spending time cleaning fungus off your equipments other than taking photos....haha
    Take the shot!

Congrats to ur new purchase..
    Now go out & shoot something !

One really great way to learn about photography does not involve a camera, and is FOC.

National library. And the internet.

Depending on how serious you are about learning, there are books to cater to all levels and areas of interest, as well as quite a lot of foreign photo magazines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12