Thread: anyone know any place in johor or near singapore that worth going?

Default anyone know any place in johor or near singapore that worth going?

anyone know any place near singapore or johor thats worth going for a photo shot?

Default Re: anyone know any place in johor or near singapore that worth going?

Hmm, you mean near JB and Singapore?

What type of photo shot you anticipate?

Tanjong Piai (don't know spell correct or not) can reach from Pontian, there is a so call 'most south point in Asia continent', the sunset are ok. (Not very special to me, though, but when I was there, I haven't pick up photography)

To me, the palace and museum in JB area (near Danga Bay) are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen siung View Post

Tanjong Piai (don't know spell correct or not) can reach from Pontian, there is a so call 'most south point in Asia continent', the sunset are ok. (Not very special to me, though, but when I was there, I haven't pick up photography)
    south most tip is Sentosa. http://www.sentosa.com.sg/sales/mice/south_point.html

Quote Originally Posted by etegration View Post
    i think she meant as in the peninsular. INdon and Singapore all islands not counted.....

Quote Originally Posted by etegration View Post
    That's why I said 'so called'
    Many parties likes to claim 'the XXX most' on certain things. I never bothered. If Senotsa is south, what about St John islands and other southern islands?

To me, what 'the most XXX' is not important, it is whether the place looks nice (for photography) or not
    Last edited by Shen siung; 6th January 2010 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    i think she meant as in the peninsular. INdon and Singapore all islands not counted.....
    how come daddypal means must be she?

hor hor hor you think dirty......

his profile says is male.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how come daddypal means must be she?

hor hor hor you think dirty......

his profile says is male.
    not he think dirty, this one is called fat hope

i've been to the place shen siung mentioned, will try to recall the actual nam. it's in my gps somewhere.

there r couple of waterfalls at JB also, maybe u can go there shoot?

yeah, go to tanjung piai, most southern tip of Asia's Mainland (in this case island are not count, just mainland)... Tanjung Piai are one of important RAMSAR site in the world. (http://www.ramsar.org)

The skyline of Singapore is visible across the Johor Strait from the point and then can eat delicious & cheap seafood at Kukup too.. hehe quiet near..
    << Kill me with your critics&comments >>
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tujuhjiwa

haha,thanks for the recommendation..

erm,waterfall and quiet beach at johor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddypal View Post
    haha,thanks for the recommendation..

erm,waterfall and quiet beach at johor ?
    I only know about Kota Tinggi waterfall, I feel it is just so so. Maybe other CSer could enlighten you in this.

For beach, Desaru?

jus a show of hands, anyone of you got your own transport?

maybe we can go as a small grp to kukup, mersing all those to take photos?

i'll be riding my bike

if u guys want with makan and shopping one also can organise short 1 day trip, end up in malacca

There is a place I go is at Nusajaya where the JB goverment buildings are. Much like a mini Putrajaya.
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

right in the heart of JB town there's a Tiong Hua Chinese hertiage museum.

haven't been there, there r supposed to be over 800 historic items inside.

http://zuyaokl.blogspot.com/2009/10/...ge-museum.html
    Stirring up emotions with pics - cyliew

after your shoot, remember to head down to dunga bay for a feast!!!

maybe can go to the desaru fruit farm..

Quote Originally Posted by fws1981 View Post
    maybe can go to the desaru fruit farm..
    What's there in the fruit farm that's beautiful? Been there once but didn't explore it in detail.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

layanglayang, kluang

Bro, after secondlink toll plaza, turn to Tanjung Kupang PTP exit (the first exit from the toll Plaza).. then drive follow the signage towards Tanjung Kupang (about 10minutes).. there will be small village called Kg Ladang.. best for seafood lovers, great sunsets & sunrise for shooting.. can fishing..got fishing village too.. i think this is the nearest best place for shooting thats near to singapore..
    Last edited by orangmuda; 20th January 2010 at 03:30 PM.
    << Kill me with your critics&comments >>
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tujuhjiwa