Thread: Angkor Wat Group Photography Trip

Default Angkor Wat Group Photography Trip

Hi guys

I'm relatively new to photography and this Cambodia trip will be the first time I travel with a group of photographers for the sole purpose of... taking photographs

I've already been briefed about the do's and don'ts by the organizer... things look well- organized (and safe)

Hoping to get advice from veterans here... seriously I do not know what to expect... thanks for your help!

Default Re: Angkor Wat Group Photography Trip

Hi Tixpix, when will your trip be? I'm also itching to go to Cambodia, specifically to Angkor Wat. Are there still open slots? Thanks!
    EOS 7D|EF24-70 f/2.8L

Pack good shoes and make sure you're reasonably fit - there's lots of walking involved!

Hi all friends, I'm Lionel from Shutterpal. I'm organising a 5 days 4 nights Angkor Wat trip on 2nd April to 6 April 2010 for all keen photographers. Whether you are just started your hobby or a professional. We had also invited a professional travel photographer who had been doing travel shooting for Asian Geographic Magazine, Silkair and had been invited to Japan for his photo's exhibition,to guide the newbies. Interested parties can email me at shutterpal@hotmail.com for more details. Thank you and cheers.

Great Lionel, I would like to join this trip. Reserve me a place. Thanks

By the way, I am new to this hobby. Let me have more details of the trip pls.

Hi klkow, please email me so that I can send you details.Thank you for ur interest. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care