Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

  1. #1

    Default How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    A great read I just came across. Can't wait to see him race this year.

    http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_...in_motorsport/

  2. #2
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Whoa, driving for Ferrari's arch rivals Mercedes, hohoho.. Likewise, couldnt bear my excitement as well..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,436

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    all about power and money. amazing how our schumi is pure and chaste. Its incredible. I guess to win, like what Jedi Knight says, you got to be pure in the inside.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  4. #4
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    amazing how our schumi is pure and chaste. Its incredible. I guess to win, like what Jedi Knight says, you got to be pure in the inside.
    That was what they used to say about Tiger Woods too.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  5. #5
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Whoa, driving for Ferrari's arch rivals Mercedes, hohoho.. Likewise, couldnt bear my excitement as well..
    Because Ross Brawn is there

  6. #6

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Normally I'm not someone to take kindly to the Schumester.

    But this teaming of Ross Brawn and Schumi, the proven alchemy of brains and talent is just a thing of beauty to behold.

    Looking forward to the two of them owning the grid this year!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Normally I'm not someone to take kindly to the Schumester.

    But this teaming of Ross Brawn and Schumi, the proven alchemy of brains and talent is just a thing of beauty to behold.

    Looking forward to the two of them owning the grid this year!
    bro... don't like that leh... i also want to see the Scarlet Reds owning the grid too.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  8. #8

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Whoa, driving for Ferrari's arch rivals Mercedes, hohoho.. Likewise, couldnt bear my excitement as well..
    actually, to be very exact, Ferrari's arch rival since 97/98 is Mclaren, whose engine is supplied by Mercedes. Mercedes don't actually own the team.

    The fully Mercedes owned Mercedes GP is actually previously Brawn and before that it was called Honda.

  9. #9

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Because Ross Brawn is there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Normally I'm not someone to take kindly to the Schumester.

    But this teaming of Ross Brawn and Schumi, the proven alchemy of brains and talent is just a thing of beauty to behold.

    Looking forward to the two of them owning the grid this year!
    yes, Ross Brawn is the architect of his 7 world champion titles...really looking forward to the next F1 season man...

  10. #10

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    bro... don't like that leh... i also want to see the Scarlet Reds owning the grid too.
    No doubt about that. Alonso has the deviousness, race craft, and leadership qualities in spades. That said, his undoing will neither be Schumi nor Pork Slice, but the bonehead that is Stefano Domenicalli.

    Just hope Alonso will help transform the team from the ashes of 2009!

  11. #11

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    yeah it will make the race even more exciting. however i am gonna watch it from home this year! i found it a waste of time going for f1 2 years in a row. at the very most i will get walk about tixs.

  12. #12

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    yeah it will make the race even more exciting. however i am gonna watch it from home this year! i found it a waste of time going for f1 2 years in a row. at the very most i will get walk about tixs.
    Which tickets you got last year bro?

  13. #13

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    A great read I just came across. Can't wait to see him race this year.

    http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_...in_motorsport/
    Isnt Schumacher the Stig?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  14. #14

    Default Re: How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Isnt Schumacher the Stig?
    That was a publicity stunt by the BBC.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •