Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What software do you use to edit raw files?

Default Re: What software do you use to edit raw files?

Quote Originally Posted by KerKerK View Post
    Thanks everyone. Finally get my Lightroom 2.5 (Free) from a friend. I try to open the raw files that is already transferred to my laptop but still can't open it. Can anyone tell me what happen? Why i can't open the file directly from my laptop? Or do i need to transfer all the raw files from my camera to Lightroom?
    Use this, http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=4620

Hi, i transfer all my raw files from my camera to my laptop. I try to open using photoshop, but photoshop can't open the file. Can anyone tell me what software do i need to use to edit my raw files? I am using a Nikon camera. Thanks.
    install a new version of camera raw.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

Hi, i transfer all my raw files from my camera to my laptop. I try to open using photoshop, but photoshop can't open the file. Can anyone tell me what software do i need to use to edit my raw files? I am using a Nikon camera. Thanks.
    RAW files is not the file format you want to use. RAW files is considered the digital negatives. Sure you can save them in the format, but you'll see how much room they take. You want to use JPEG format, make sure the white balance is set and you're good to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12