just like to know say lens of what focu length are essential / good in such scenario?
never shot in studio be4, especially when all lighting setup nicely.
1) 11-16 (don't think this lens is right in an indoor photoshoot, right)
2) 50mm (sharp, but not long enough right?)
3) 17-50 (normal range, should be ideal for all cases)
4) 70-200 (compared to 17-50, is this long range focus long for indoor?)
5) 70-300 (with sufficient lighting setup in studio, a constant backdrop color which bokeh doesn't comes in much, 70-300 can replaced 70-200 right?)
my opinion as above in the brackets. those who shot in studio or freq, can advise or feedback on my opinions?