Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: harassement at siloso beach

Default Re: harassement at siloso beach

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    exactly. right is right and wrong is wrong. try telling the police when u are fornicating with a horse and tell them this is not a girl and the horse is happy. see if they will still arrest u for doing it in the public. perverse mindset. now i know why nowadays on the streets so many juvenile deliquent. because of good parents we have

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    can i be your son?
    i am sorry if u misunderstand my msg. i will never let my son do this ****. i will send him to boys home without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    Wow you're racist. I am vaguely Indian, Lived in Singapore, South Africa, USA, and Turkey but still maintain my passport. Well, I can tell you that educated but stupid Indian guys like the muscular guy in the video, are very successful abroad and the Chinese girls would die to go out with them, they have all the 5 C's. So much for your stereotypical racism.
    go ask the ktv girls before you start name calling

i know typical china girls would go out with them but first of all you mentioned girls on the streets...as for the 5C's don't over-rate them too much dude.
    i got a malay friend without that much of those 5C's, but the china girls are still going out with him.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 6th January 2010 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    even the china girls no matter how desperate they are, they would try not to entertain an indian if given a chance.
    Money is everything. If they are paid enough cash, girls will do anything for anyone, even an african or somali pirates. Money drives the market.

What is so great about chinese people anyway, they are not white skin, they are yellow skin.

Like in one movie the american guys calls the asian guy as "my little yellow fellow"

If you are judging people based on their skin color, you are not a human already.

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    Wow you're racist. I am vaguely Indian, Lived in Singapore, South Africa, USA, and Turkey but still maintain my passport. Well, I can tell you that educated but stupid Indian guys like the muscular guy in the video, are very successful abroad and the Chinese girls would die to go out with them, they have all the 5 C's. So much for your stereotypical racism.
    If you don't dare to call urself an Indian, why do u still keep ur passport. Other countries don't want you as their citizen or is Indian passport giving you extra benefits?

Living in many countries does change the fact what race u are or what moral values and culture you are driven by. Be daring to accept what you are.

he/she is a tranny, if she/he doesnt like it, she/he would have the choice of walking away or kicking the indian lower part, but ..she/he didnt..

Quote Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
    he/she is a tranny, if she/he doesnt like it, she/he would have the choice of walking away or kicking the indian lower part, but ..she/he didnt..
    That shows that something is fishy somewhere. We cannot judge others based on that video also

this video makes me wonder how often this happens at wild parties.

Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Money is everything. If they are paid enough cash, girls will do anything for anyone, even an african or somali pirates. Money drives the market.

If you are judging people based on their skin color, you are not a human already.
    even if money drives the market, there are also some that turned down the request to earn more and they are also human after all.
    sometimes, the world don't work the way you want it to be just because you have cash.

as for your last sentence, i wouldn't have indian friends if i judge them by their skin colour...besides they are the first few ppl i know in poly.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 6th January 2010 at 10:48 AM.

Guys, bring your racism discussion off-line

Read forum T&C again!

Yes, the thread is moving to new directions. Let us stop discussing about race and color elsewhere, where there are many threads out there already.
    Let us focus our discussion on the party event.

Those guys in the video, are a bunch of idiots!
    If I were them, I'd be hiding my face and not coming out of my house.

I don't care if they were actually molesting the "victim" or were her 4 boyfriends...they look like a bunch of perverted idiots out to grab some fun and just didn't care who stared, photographed, or video-taped it. (Their motto "guys just wanna have fun")

To the "victim", i can't really say whether she is one from the photos and video. Hard to say. If she was enjoying it, then good for her, she got what she wanted.
    If it was a case of molest and she was trying to get away, then I feel for her situation. She should report to the police and get them to arrest those 4 idiots.

Whether she is a transexual/transvestite etc is besides the point, unlike some CS-er who seem to think such people deserve to be molested. To that CS-er, grow up please! And take your head out of the garbage!

I think such cases happen almost every year end countdown.

She looks tipsy and when she tried to move away the other dude grab her back up and the other guy at her back is wrapping his hands around her it will be really hard.

The whole issue I think is not whether she deserve it or not but rather it's the action. So all girls and guys go to countdown parties with agenda? Girls go there to be touched and guys go there to touch girls?

Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    If you don't dare to call urself an Indian, why do u still keep ur passport. Other countries don't want you as their citizen or is Indian passport giving you extra benefits?

Living in many countries does change the fact what race u are or what moral values and culture you are driven by. Be daring to accept what you are.
    What? I never said i'm not Indian. I said I am 'vaguely' Indian, by that I mean I'm a non-residential Indian. Did I ever say "I'm ashamed of my Indian origins" or that "I don't consider myself Indian"? I've never lived in India so the people are different to me, in terms of social behaviour etc. (no pun intended).

I'd like to keep my Indian passport, thanks. Even after 14 years of living in Singapore, I didn't become a citizen from a PR. Says something doesn't it? Or is it hard for you to comprehend English?
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Blog Entries

it seems that this thread has degenerated and thus deserved to be closed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456