Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: harassement at siloso beach

Default Re: harassement at siloso beach

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    For those who expressed outrage, are you willing to go into a fight over it?
    Its that simple. If you are prepared for aggression then fine. Else you will just end up to be another spectator.
    actually just waiting for a scene like this to happen (or somebody to attack me) so i could workout some bones... very willing here... but don't want the legal confrontation after...
    Why so serious... Son?

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    So if you see this happening will you step in (and risk fighting) or you do nothing?
    simple question.
    ???? u asking ppl this without questioning urself what does this gotta do with expressing outrage???

ppl cannot express their thoughts for this incident???

simple question.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Blog Entries

dude. anyone REALSIED THE GIRL IS A FREAKING TRANNY? some times ppl shld read all the posts before posting rubbish.

tat tranny seems to be enjoying it u realise? i mean face it

if i were a girl, i'm getting groped, i'll scream for help, and singaporeans will just help. i assure u tat. anything outrageous singaporeans will have the mentality to step in. we arent tat dumb yet.

did u see the TRANNY scream? or did THE TRANNY EVEN FEEL MOLESTED? TRANNY SEEMS LIKE ENJOYING IT TO ME

read this for more details before u all jump to conclusions

http://www.ventureblack.com/2010/01/...each-2009.html
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 5th January 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    dude. anyone REALSIED THE GIRL IS A FREAKING TRANNY? some times ppl shld read all the posts before posting rubbish.

if i were a girl, i'm getting groped, i'll scream for help, and singaporeans will just help. i assure u tat. anything outrageous singaporeans will have the mentality to step in. we arent tat dumb yet.

did u see the TRANNY scream? or did THE TRANNY EVEN FEEL MOLESTED? TRANNY SEEMS LIKE ENJOYING IT TO ME

then why she go away?

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Talking Point of Today.

No matter the person is he or she, such behaviour is a .
    It could be a chargable case. Either a molset or indecent behaviour in public.
    Very very true, attempted rape might be a better charge, or better yet as many charges as the cops can think up.

The video's dissapeared though so can only see the stills.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

So what she is a transsexual? She is still human. And what makes u think she is enjoying it? Did u go ask her? There are cases similar to this in Orchard where men spray foam into the eyes of girls and molest them. Did yo u ask those girls if they screamed?

My God your statement got to be the most bigoted and shallow statement to come out so far.... And it is clear from the video she was trying to get away but the 4 guys were surrounding her and preventing her from doing so and all the others did was to watch and not lift a hand....

If posting about respecting the rights of a fellow human is rubbish then I dread what kind of person you are going to grow up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    So what she is a transsexual? She is still human. And what makes u think she is enjoying it? Did u go ask her? There are cases similar to this in Orchard where men spray foam into the eyes of girls and molest them. Did yo u ask those girls if they screamed?

My God your statement got to be the most bigoted and shallow statement to come out so far.... And it is clear from the video she was trying to get away but the 4 guys were surrounding her and preventing her from doing so and all the others did was to watch and not lift a hand....

If posting about respecting the rights of a fellow human is rubbish then I dread what kind of person you are going to grow up to be.
    lol all his assumptions are gotten from tat website, juz ignore him.

The video shows she (he?) was trying to get away, another sites showing she (he?) smiling and seems to be enjoying situation. Contradicting information only means I would not jump into any conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by lenrek View Post
    The video shows she (he?) was trying to get away, another sites showing she (he?) smiling and seems to be enjoying situation. Contradicting information only means I would not jump into any conclusion.
    I saw the whole video. It was the kind of smile of embarrassment and not knowing what to do and the girl or transexual as some here say was trying to grab her bag and get away but the 4 guys were passing her round and round and rubba here rubba there.

What is disturbing is that guys can say it is alrite, she deserve it etc..... I remember when the Nazis were gassing the Jews, the non Jews were saying the same thing.... hah they deserve it..... This reflects on our society and as a Singaporean man, Im sad to say Singaporean men disgust me.... Can spend money to take "artistic" shots of mei mei in lingere and ask them to pose on all fours but wont lift a finger to help a girl in need.....
    Last edited by aeskywan; 5th January 2010 at 11:43 PM.

I saw the whole video. It was the kind of smile of embarrassment and not knowing what to do and the girl or transexual as some here say was trying to grab her bag and get away but the 4 guys were passing her round and round and rubba here rubba there.
    Smile of embarrassment when you been molested? Err... Possible??

That is your perception of what you saw. Either the girl (or the man?) or a witness of the event must come forward and tell us what had happened.

What is disturbing is that guys can say it is alrite, she deserve it etc..... I remember when the Nazis were gassing the Jews, the non Jews were saying the same thing.... hah they deserve it..... This reflects on our society and as a Singaporean man, Im sad to say Singaporean men disgust me.... Can spend money to take "artistic" shots of mei mei in lingere and ask them to pose on all fours but wont lift a finger to help a girl in need.....
    Oh... Hell... I can play a devil advocate here and question how true is this video. Are we 100% sure was at Sentosa. Just because someone started a post and claimed it happened at Sentosa so we all believe it was at Sentosa? When there are so many rumors and hoaxes spreading around the Internet... Don't forget, Internet is not just a way to spread the news, it is also a channel to spread lies. I can also go as far and speculate, this could be an event organised by some idiot to get some hostesses to entertain their workers.

Besides, even if is true that it happened in Sentosa, whether or not there was local Singaporean at the scene is also something we do not know. It could be just 1, 2 or just few local people there and surrounded by hundreds of foreigners. Are you sure, they are within their capacity to do anything about situation?

We are not there, before knowing more information on what had happened, don't jump into conclusion so fast.
    Last edited by lenrek; 6th January 2010 at 12:27 AM.

It is not about whether or not the case is real. It is about the attitude of the people who were watching did nothing, those who say here she deserve it and those that say it is too troublesome to help.

That is the disturbing part.
    Last edited by aeskywan; 6th January 2010 at 12:58 AM.

i would say it once again - let's not speculate what happened in the video.

if it is a case of molest/outrage of modesty/drunk and helpless, justice will be meted out.

if it is a case of her having fun/attention seeking, it sure worked for her.

by the way we will be getting 2 full moons in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post

if it is a case of molest/outrage of modesty/drunk and helpless, justice will be meted out.

by the way we will be getting 2 full moons in Jan.
    left moon and right moon

It is not about whether or not the case is real. It is about the attitude of the people who were watching did nothing,
    And who are these people that watched the event? The same group people in the video? The person who took video? Hell! All these people maybe all in the same party.

... those who say here she deserve it and those that say it is too troublesome to help.

That is the disturbing part.
    Base on such lack of information, and how the questions were presented to the viewer, I doubt anyone can make any informed conclusion. To me, the media is trying to sensationalized a video clip downloaded from Internet, go around places and showing the video and ask for immediate comment on it, is nothing more than an attempt to get more viewers/readers for them. To me, that is a disgusting part.

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post

Exactly!

Blog Entries

erm. i would jump in if i felt it was necessary.

and if i was raped/molested i would wanna kick tat guy in the nuts first ?

which part of her seems like she wanna do tat huh. if it was a straight molest case i'll jump in i assure u. but it didnt seem like it. i mean face it. u getting groped wads the first thing u do huh?

Some guys here are better off without kids. I wonder what u will teach your son- sonny see that Jie jie that, daddy gonna grope her breast cause she is so pretty and willing. Nothing wrong daddy pay 30 bucks for it and she is enjoying. Want to try son? Papa pay for u.

People people, regardless of reason, those entities cannot do such as a thing in the open. They completely ignored the audiences and their dignity which means emotionally enjoyed it over logic.
    Just because an entity is high on drugs or alcohol for instance, cannot justify the innocent and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by spheredome View Post
    People people, regardless of reason, those entities cannot do such as a thing in the open. They completely ignored the audiences and their dignity which means emotionally enjoyed it over logic.
    Just because an entity is high on drugs or alcohol for instance, cannot justify the innocent and ignorant.
    exactly. right is right and wrong is wrong. try telling the police when u are fornicating with a horse and tell them this is not a girl and the horse is happy. see if they will still arrest u for doing it in the public. perverse mindset. now i know why nowadays on the streets so many juvenile deliquent. because of good parents we have

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    Some guys here are better off without kids. I wonder what u will teach your son- sonny see that Jie jie that, daddy gonna grope her breast cause she is so pretty and willing. Nothing wrong daddy pay 30 bucks for it and she is enjoying. Want to try son? Papa pay for u.
    can i be your son?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast