Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: harassement at siloso beach

Default Re: harassement at siloso beach

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    looks more like molest than harressment
    I agree... Its a crime. Although the lady in bikini is in for party but she does not deserved that. That 2 men are monster. This ppl who shot this video can bring this video to the police...

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The problem is, even if one applies such an approach, however myopic it may be, different people will always regard extremely different codes of dress as being 'decent', 'appropriate' or 'acceptable'. Even a nun's habit or a diaper can be used to sexually turn some people on.

Minor point of correction: Molest even in the confines of a private area is usually morally or legally unacceptable. No offense iMac.
    No Prob DM. i know what u mean and i think we are on the same side. at least i think we are not so ambiguous as to trying to justify a wrong action to be right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    No Prob DM. i know what u mean and i think we are on the same side. at least i think we are not so ambiguous as to trying to justify a wrong action to be right
    well. right or wrong i think not up to us to say. for one, i feel tat the tranny seems to be enjoying it? ~~ like he/she wants to be molested.

tats another point of view. if that tranny wanna sue cause he/she feels er. molested, i think its up to he/she. if she doesnt care, no matter how much we say also pointless.

is a HE? wow.."he" sure went thru a nice plastic surgery.. lol

wtf man! i got a few friends who were victims. Most of the molestors were foreign workers. When caught, they cry and they plead to be let off. But can you imagine the pain the victims (women) go through?

So, foreign workers, if you are reading this, make sure you spread the word not to do such thing pls. You dont want it happening to your own sister, niece, friends, mother, included.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    wtf man! i got a few friends who were victims. Most of the molestors were foreign workers. When caught, they cry and they plead to be let off. But can you imagine the pain the victims (women) go through?

So, foreign workers, if you are reading this, make sure you spread the word not to do such thing pls. You dont want it happening to your own sister, niece, friends, mother, included.
    Hmmm....not sure if you want to stereotype foreign workers.

regardless of nationality, if the girl on the podium was unwilling, it is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    well. right or wrong i think not up to us to say. for one, i feel tat the tranny seems to be enjoying it? ~~ like he/she wants to be molested.

tats another point of view. if that tranny wanna sue cause he/she feels er. molested, i think its up to he/she. if she doesnt care, no matter how much we say also pointless.
    i agree with you. But as a victim, she probably doesnt know what to do.

No entertainer (she looks like an entertainer) deserves to be molested in their course of work man!

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

hhhhmm, i wonder if "she's" pre or post op. if pre op, sekali "she" enjoyed and had a h@rd 0n

Blog Entries

tats the whole idea. he/she seems to be enjoying it.ew

Sad thing is if the police saw the video, they can't do anything if the girl did not report it.
    Molest.. is a crime only when the victim's (can be a male too!) modesty is outraged. Only the victim can say if his/her modesty has been outraged and report it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    Hmmm....not sure if you want to stereotype foreign workers.

regardless of nationality, if the girl on the podium was unwilling, it is just wrong.
    I am not stereotyping and i am not racist. Thats why i say foreign worker/ talents.

I got my own friends who suffered in the hands of such people before. Thats why i am pissed.

sometimes foreigner take advantage of sporean racial "harmony"

Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    We warned him not to mess around with the orchard towers girls and stuff, but he was busy encouraging his virgin geeky friend to engage one of the China girls.
    even the china girls no matter how desperate they are, they would try not to entertain an indian if given a chance.

I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    even the china girls no matter how desperate they are, they would try not to entertain an indian if given a chance.
    Wow you're racist. I am vaguely Indian, Lived in Singapore, South Africa, USA, and Turkey but still maintain my passport. Well, I can tell you that educated but stupid Indian guys like the muscular guy in the video, are very successful abroad and the Chinese girls would die to go out with them, they have all the 5 C's. So much for your stereotypical racism.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

Blog Entries

do remember that racist remarks will not be tolerated here

yes, no racist comments here, this is singapore.

grow up.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I remembered in years ago in X'mas party, there was this aerosol spray incident. The people who sprayed also molested girls.

http://www.mha.gov.sg/news_details.a...SMl1EHKtF8Q%3D

It seemed like people always seem to take advantage of others when in festival season.... Bad!

Girls going to such crowded party 100% confirm will kena taken advantage...everyone knows. i don't know why so many girls still like to go.

girl juz want to have fun....
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast