Thread: Anyone else caught in snowstorms in Beijing and surrounding regions now?

Default Anyone else caught in snowstorms in Beijing and surrounding regions now?

Wonder if any CSers are also stuck in Beijing or the surrounding regions now? Am in Tianjin right now and this must be the heaviest snowstorm I have been in (not that I have been caught in that many before)...

Stepped out just now for dinner and the snow must have been like 5 to 6 inches thick...and it only just started snowing this morning...if only it snows enuff so we dun have to go to work...
    Last edited by boroangel; 3rd January 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Default Re: Anyone else caught in snowstorms in Beijing and surrounding regions now?

Quote Originally Posted by boroangel View Post
    Wonder if any CSers are also stuck in Beijing or the surrounding regions now? Am in Tianjin right now and this must be the heaviest snowstorm I have been in (not that I have been caught in that many before)...

Stepped out just now for dinner and the snow must have been like 5 to 6 inches thick...and it only just started snowing this morning...if only it snows enuff so we dun have to go to work...
    Going the following week. Havent been to tianjin. heard its quite close to BJ (where i would be).
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.