Thread: Julie Heng & associates, help?

Default Julie Heng & associates, help?

Does anyone know anything about the about company? I got an interview with them on Wed but I cant seem to find anything about them! So far that I know is that they represent Prudential. But on what aspect, I'm absolutely clueless.

This is my first interview and I think I'm going be a nervous wreck when I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Does anyone know anything about the about company? I got an interview with them on Wed but I cant seem to find anything about them! So far that I know is that they represent Prudential. But on what aspect, I'm absolutely clueless.

This is my first interview and I think I'm going be a nervous wreck when I get there.
    If they represent prudential, then most probably its one of the many Prudential only agencies around (probably insurance & financial products). Just treat it like the interview is with prudential. From what I know, these agencies have to adhere to certain guidelines by Prudential when recruiting (e.g.: do a personality profile test, find whether the person is plesent etc).. All the best for the interview.

never heard before but most likely they are financial services consultant (insurance agents) and are recruiting you as their agent to sell prudential products.

Default Www

you may wish to read up a little about prudential and their products b4 the interview....

www.prudential.com.sg

all the best!!