Thread: Let's have some fun.

Default Let's have some fun.

What say we choose a topic of the week, after 5 days, we come back and post the aforesaid topic picture and discuss about it...

By using different equipment, styles and environment, I think we may advance a little faster this way...

Those got time then participate loh.. no time we'll do it again upon request... hope we can have a poll here guys and gals?

Sorry I move this thread to "General Photography Chat" since it does not contain any photo ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

thanks megaweb

Default Re: Let's have some fun.

Originally posted by phero-man
    What say we choose a topic of the week, after 5 days, we come back and post the aforesaid topic picture and discuss about it...

By using different equipment, styles and environment, I think we may advance a little faster this way...

Those got time then participate loh.. no time we'll do it again upon request... hope we can have a poll here guys and gals?
    that's a good idea actually... rather than aimlessly posting up photos for critique. after all in the pro world, you have to learn to live with client's requirements. this might be a good training ground for photogs in training (like me).

for starters, how about "household animals/pets"? can shoot dogs, cats, fishes, etc. might be interesting to take macro shots of my dog's snout.

then dogs' snout it is.... let's the games begin!