Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taiwan during CNY

Default Re: Taiwan during CNY

I'll have to go to one of these 7-11s to see how they compare with those SGs given the many positive remarks from the bros here!

Also right, anyone has good recommendations of places of interest to visit? I'll be visiting kaohsiung, sun moon lake but am torn between jiufen and hualien. Can anyone give some advise? Thanks!

i've never been to jiufen but just came back from taiwan and hualien was part of my adventure.

the scenary at taroko gorge is good and we met a fantastic taxi driver there!!!i feel that the people in hualien are very friendly although their food cannot be compared to taipei.
    Canon 500D|Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC|

Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    sorry bro i dun have the address.

but its located along ximending .

I have not stopped thinking abt it since 2 yrs back.

o man..

now i feel like eating it ! hahaha
    The "venerable" mee sua from ximending...

Have uploaded Day 7 and 8 of my travels on my flickr.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    The "venerable" mee sua from ximending...

Have uploaded Day 7 and 8 of my travels on my flickr.
    oh man.. looks good~ make me hungry only...
    i'm heading out to taiwan from 9-15feb.. hopefully not much prob with the human traffic~~
    just wonder has anyone travel ard Keelung and jiu fen in one day (from morning till evening)?
    wonder is it possible to squeeze in such an itinerary

tkbonz: wow... looks yummy! i hope i will get the chance to try it!

zy974: i actually did arrange for a tour to jiufen and yehliu. i'm not sure if keelung is any much further but i believe if u call the taiwan tourism bureau, they can give you some pretty good advise. Will you be heading to Yangmingshan? I heard there's a really nice view in the night!

for me, hualien is btr choice than jiufen ba. Nv consider going Ali-shan? I like this area also, at nite can see lotsa twinking little stars! haa
    E-M5, GF-1 (20, 12-35, 35-100, 7.5)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bruno84sg View Post
    for me, hualien is btr choice than jiufen ba. Nv consider going Ali-shan? I like this area also, at nite can see lotsa twinking little stars! haa
    hualien is quite earthquake prone compared to jiufen. my fav is always kaoshiung ai-he or love river.

i made a point to always snap night panoromas there. always gives me luck. 2 years in a row i snap there i win 4d right away LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bruno84sg View Post
    I wanted to go to hualien, but the journey is a little too far and i wasnt able to squeeze it into my trip.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hualien is quite earthquake prone compared to jiufen. my fav is always kaoshiung ai-he or love river.

i made a point to always snap night panoromas there. always gives me luck. 2 years in a row i snap there i win 4d right away LOL
    hahaha.. snapping pictures at love river and can strike 4D~! I think many bros would be thinking of going to taiwan soon! Can take photos and strike 4D at the same time. I'll have to give it a try myself~!

Are you able to remember how to travel from the city to love river? Is it easily accessible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12