Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash problems.

no worries about the ot... altho i'm sure u all know that my problem isn't about exposure problems due to the flash.. altho i could say, some of my flash shots are a little over but that's when the subject's too close to the cam, like about 1m away..

the really puzzling thing is that on front curtain sync at 1/60 i get super haywire results, flash fire, sometimes ok, sometimes dun sync, sometimes dun fire at all.. but when using rear curtain at 1/30 it fires and exposes pretty damn good, all the time. it's just confusing... anyway it's under testing now, they say i should get the cam back by friday, so let's just wait.. i'll let u all know wat happened.

Deregistered

Might be lemonade, maybe we can go shooting on sat

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Might be lemonade, maybe we can go shooting on sat
    yeah i THINK i'm free this sat... where should we go? anyway i told fuji i'm gonna take back the cam whether or not it's fixed, since it's not unuseable. how to tahan one weekend without cam, sure die!!!!

Deregistered

Eh brudder lak lah, if it's camera prob let them fix, if it's flash, we go CP buy a SB800 lah. Dump the SB-80DX liao Just kidding

ahhahahahaa....

they have stock? and how much...?

honestly, if it's really the flash that's kaput, and costs too much to fix, i'll get another second hand sb80 (quite a few flying around) and save the money to get a 12-24 or 70-200/2.8 and my new pc...

oh geez.. i havent' started sh!tting money yet.. looks like i have to keep training...

Default Flash problem with S2

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    no worries about the ot... altho i'm sure u all know that my problem isn't about exposure problems due to the flash.. altho i could say, some of my flash shots are a little over but that's when the subject's too close to the cam, like about 1m away..

the really puzzling thing is that on front curtain sync at 1/60 i get super haywire results, flash fire, sometimes ok, sometimes dun sync, sometimes dun fire at all.. but when using rear curtain at 1/30 it fires and exposes pretty damn good, all the time. it's just confusing... anyway it's under testing now, they say i should get the cam back by friday, so let's just wait.. i'll let u all know wat happened.
    Experiencing the same problem with the pop-up flash and SB26. Don't think it is a problem with the flash.
    Would like to know the feeback and dianogsis given by Fuji technicians on your S2. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by click
    Experiencing the same problem with the pop-up flash and SB26. Don't think it is a problem with the flash.
    Would like to know the feeback and dianogsis given by Fuji technicians on your S2. Thanks
    yeah i'm sending it in again today... they loaning me a spare set. will let u know the outcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12