Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Flash problems.

  1. #21
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    no worries about the ot... altho i'm sure u all know that my problem isn't about exposure problems due to the flash.. altho i could say, some of my flash shots are a little over but that's when the subject's too close to the cam, like about 1m away..

    the really puzzling thing is that on front curtain sync at 1/60 i get super haywire results, flash fire, sometimes ok, sometimes dun sync, sometimes dun fire at all.. but when using rear curtain at 1/30 it fires and exposes pretty damn good, all the time. it's just confusing... anyway it's under testing now, they say i should get the cam back by friday, so let's just wait.. i'll let u all know wat happened.

  2. #22
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Might be lemonade, maybe we can go shooting on sat

  3. #23
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Might be lemonade, maybe we can go shooting on sat
    yeah i THINK i'm free this sat... where should we go? anyway i told fuji i'm gonna take back the cam whether or not it's fixed, since it's not unuseable. how to tahan one weekend without cam, sure die!!!!

  4. #24
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Eh brudder lak lah, if it's camera prob let them fix, if it's flash, we go CP buy a SB800 lah. Dump the SB-80DX liao Just kidding

  5. #25
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    ahhahahahaa....

    they have stock? and how much...?

    honestly, if it's really the flash that's kaput, and costs too much to fix, i'll get another second hand sb80 (quite a few flying around) and save the money to get a 12-24 or 70-200/2.8 and my new pc...

    oh geez.. i havent' started sh!tting money yet.. looks like i have to keep training...

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    218

    Default Flash problem with S2

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    no worries about the ot... altho i'm sure u all know that my problem isn't about exposure problems due to the flash.. altho i could say, some of my flash shots are a little over but that's when the subject's too close to the cam, like about 1m away..

    the really puzzling thing is that on front curtain sync at 1/60 i get super haywire results, flash fire, sometimes ok, sometimes dun sync, sometimes dun fire at all.. but when using rear curtain at 1/30 it fires and exposes pretty damn good, all the time. it's just confusing... anyway it's under testing now, they say i should get the cam back by friday, so let's just wait.. i'll let u all know wat happened.
    Experiencing the same problem with the pop-up flash and SB26. Don't think it is a problem with the flash.
    Would like to know the feeback and dianogsis given by Fuji technicians on your S2. Thanks

  7. #27
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by click
    Experiencing the same problem with the pop-up flash and SB26. Don't think it is a problem with the flash.
    Would like to know the feeback and dianogsis given by Fuji technicians on your S2. Thanks
    yeah i'm sending it in again today... they loaning me a spare set. will let u know the outcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •