Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

Thread: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

  1. #41

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    The "mafia" "gave" you some bread and then asked you to pay?
    While waiting to take the luaggage, we waited for like 1.5 hrs just for the unload from plane. Then followed by we got robbed of train tixs the first day we landed in Italy and 4 policemen were behind us. The policemen did nothing. The city was always filled with siren every now and then. Maybe it the week of crime? I am not too sure but the first impression is bad already. So my frd and me not going back anymore.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    That's exactly my point!

    S'porean themselves are demanding and do not want to be in the service industry so we have to get foreigners to fill up these vacancies and when the foreigners who give better service than the locals, the ppl are not happy and demanding more.

    S'poreans always want cheap, good and fast.

    I wonder how many actually received very very impressive services before?
    No need to search too far, John 316 which so many people said in this forum that their services are great.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    u should have check this
    http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapo...tec_city_mall/

    anyway...if its me...i would youtube the whole thing and walk out. I wouldnt dare to eat the stuff if they give me such poor attitude. i known of chef/servers spitting in food before serving - right here in SG
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    I think this result is in line with the 2010 input and outcome indicators of the National Courtesy Campaign launched in June 1979. It will need another century to cultivate courtesy.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    While waiting to take the luaggage, we waited for like 1.5 hrs just for the unload from plane. Then followed by we got robbed of train tixs the first day we landed in Italy and 4 policemen were behind us. The policemen did nothing. The city was always filled with siren every now and then. Maybe it the week of crime? I am not too sure but the first impression is bad already. So my frd and me not going back anymore.
    oh man that is bad.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    No need to search too far, John 316 which so many people said in this forum that their services are great.
    cheap ?



    fast?

  7. #47

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    Then followed by we got robbed of train tixs the first day we landed in Italy and 4 policemen were behind us.
    er, explain "robbed"

    pickpocketed?

    people hold knife to your face and tell you "GIVE ME YOUR TRAIN TICKETS"???

    the first is very different from the second leh... if it is the second that would be appalling..

  8. #48

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    cheap ?



    fast?
    Agreed


  9. #49

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by chalib View Post
    Agreed

    a lot of people here equate "good service" to

    "smile a lot and call you nice names"

  10. #50
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    I'd have just walked out...

    I won't even pay....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #51

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Bro, you complain here on the forum, it's good for us to know. But the staff with the bad service is still there dissing everyone else off! Do everyone a favour and write in to complain about it, so that the management is aware and they can decide if they want to improve the service.

    Don't know where to complain? Google is your best friend, and so am I.

    http://www.katrinahldgs.com.sg/contact.html

  12. #52
    Senior Member ricleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    6,551

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    write in to the straits times to spread the word to more readers. It will definitely invoke a response from restaurant management, potentially even suntec management.
    A7R3|V12|V15|FE28|MS17|MS35|MS50|50lux|50C|50Artis an|FD85L|FE85|90 cron|
    Σ24|35L|Σ50|135L|70-200G2

  13. #53

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    er, explain "robbed"

    pickpocketed?

    people hold knife to your face and tell you "GIVE ME YOUR TRAIN TICKETS"???

    the first is very different from the second leh... if it is the second that would be appalling..
    Ok, since you have asked, I give more details then. That guy just come beside us and snatched the tixs when it dropped from the tix dispensers. Due to we already knew policemen are behind us, we turned and looked at the police, shouted for help. They looked back at us and practically do nothing and continue chatting even though I asking for help, while my frd busy snatching the tixs back from that guy's hands. The people around us just looked at us as if it the normal thing (maybe to them).

    Tixs were robbed by this way.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    Ok, since you have asked, I give more details then. That guy just come beside us and snatched the tixs when it dropped from the tix dispensers. Due to we already knew policemen are behind us, we turned and looked at the police, shouted for help. They looked back at us and practically do nothing and continue chatting even though I asking for help, while my frd busy snatching the tixs back from that guy's hands. The people around us just looked at us as if it the normal thing (maybe to them).
    wa, that is quite unlucky.

    when i went to italy i experienced no crime.. though we had our fair share of looking at people getting tricked by the friendship band soldiers and the pigeon feed warriors.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa, that is quite unlucky.

    when i went to italy i experienced no crime.. though we had our fair share of looking at people getting tricked by the friendship band soldiers and the pigeon feed warriors.
    Haiz, just my luck I guess.

  16. #56
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    too bad u guys not tourist, else can complain to STB & papers. imagine, 11 tourist do that, the manager will lose the job for 2 reasons :

    1) his bad attitude.
    2) never manage the staff well.

    TS should get all 11 of them to wrtie the review in the hungrygowhere.com site, stating that they are from the same group.
    Last edited by denniskee; 3rd January 2010 at 12:38 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    If really restaurant manager have such an attitude, i would take some photos of staff chatting and empty glasses, take note of the staff name as well. Usually restaurant itself, manager will try to cover up for their staff most of the time. I would rather go home send a complaint email out to their top management.

    I doubt their top management would be so corrupted to close 1 eye as well.

  18. #58
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    If really restaurant manager have such an attitude, i would take some photos of staff chatting and empty glasses, take note of the staff name as well. Usually restaurant itself, manager will try to cover up for their staff most of the time. I would rather go home send a complaint email out to their top management.

    I doubt their top management would be so corrupted to close 1 eye as well.
    I dunno...

    And it's also why I personally BLACKLISTED Pizza Hut... bad service as well as bad food in more than 1 branch. Suntec as well as Bedok
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #59

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I dunno...

    And it's also why I personally BLACKLISTED Pizza Hut... bad service as well as bad food in more than 1 branch. Suntec as well as Bedok
    bro, try spizza (club st) or alforno (east coast)

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

    Quote Originally Posted by playplay View Post
    take note of the staff name
    I ever being served at 5 star hotel wedding reception (not my wedding la - the one I was invited to) by a cute waitress whose name based on the nametag is James.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •