Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437 ... LastLast

Thread: Show 'em all how you look like

jazer without clothes? better check IC first hor

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Jazer
    sehsuan> met u @ the bike shop with my friend eric , so i guess u can know how i look like huh , cannot reveal how zorro looks like now.
    OMG!!! so you are Jazer!

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hahaa hwchoy, your another career ir police man? hehe you like to check IC a lot. hehehe

lol oily zorro. :P

Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz
    hahaa hwchoy, your another career ir police man? hehe you like to check IC a lot. hehehe
    have to be vigilant

hey "bang" .. i already 23 ler bang... can RA already brudder.. relac one coner and be young again .. play guitar, with your police men shorts

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    OMG!!! so you are Jazer!
    yeah boy .. wassup .. sound so surprised, must relac

hey "bang" .. i already 23 ler bang... can RA already brudder.. relac one coner and be young again .. play guitar, with your police men shorts
    hehe you are no where near 'uncle' zorro

Deregistered

yeah boy .. wassup .. sound so surprised, must relac
    you make my heart pump faster! no la, when he mentioned you know me from CS, i was guessing, "who ah?"

must meet up again to remember how you look like... so dont hide anymore hor, Zorro!

hehe you are no where near 'uncle' zorro
    that's why .. dunno who call me one... i'm too cute to be a uncle anyway .. Sometimes its a curse to look young , some people just don't take u seriously on the on start .. then u gotta do the whole process to get them to trust a "young punk" with their work. I have a feeling when i turn 30 i will look 21 .. hahah

Hey u are a deviant too, cool .. just added u to my watch.
    Last edited by Jazer; 30th March 2004 at 01:51 AM.

heh, when I young policemen got wear shorts leh dunno how to play guitar, last time no $$ only know how to catch cockroach to feed chicken

you not only can R(A) can even vote leh bagus no need to check IC

anyway come back to something sensible, what is this deviant thing? I saw it on evon's site, very cheem leh.

anyway have to give evon the big I shoot with water pistol, but she uses stick only, but the pics I

that's why .. dunno who call me one... i'm too cute to be a uncle anyway .. Sometimes its a curse to look young , some people just don't take u seriously on the on start .. then u gotta do the whole process to get them to trust a "young punk" with their work. I have a feeling when i turn 30 i will look 21 .. hahah

Hey u are a deviant too, cool .. just added u to my watch.
    hmm somehow.. i have the same thinking. sometimes tends to get bowled over by people.. and if i have to run errand to get cig or beer... most of the time i'll get checked IC... but at time.. little kids will call me aunty. LOL

thanks for adding! coolz, added back.

heh, when I young policemen got wear shorts leh dunno how to play guitar, last time no $$ only know how to catch cockroach to feed chicken

you not only can R(A) can even vote leh bagus no need to check IC

anyway come back to something sensible, what is this deviant thing? I saw it on evon's site, very cheem leh.

anyway have to give evon the big I shoot with water pistol, but she uses stick only, but the pics I
    deviant art site is a place for artists world wide to have their gallery and share their works. good chance for getting comments and sometimes critics.. hmmm community type of place. but good thing is that can upload nice large files without getting compressed :P

it's free. can try.

hehe what water pistol? stick also can shoot? can mine be a slingshot? hehehe. thank you hwchoy for the pics.

deviant art site is a place for artists world wide to have their gallery and share their works. good chance for getting comments and sometimes critics.. hmmm community type of place. but good thing is that can upload nice large files without getting compressed :P

it's free. can try.

hehe what water pistol? stick also can shoot? can mine be a slingshot? hehehe. thank you hwchoy for the pics.
    orhh, sounded very ominous at first I gave up on free hosting site, bought my own domain and 500MB only less than $100 a year.

I like the girl from Bidadari

orhh, sounded very ominous at first I gave up on free hosting site, bought my own domain and 500MB only less than $100 a year.

I like the girl from Bidadari

but deviant art, i dont recommend it to be a hosting place to hotlink pics lor. it works sometimes and doesn't some times. i give up. hehe was trying out and saving my hosting space that time. :P

i would rather have my own domain and space too. more secure. hehee.

thank you.

oh, after all the OT better post my own pic too, don't want to earn a bad name

don't you just love my wide-converter btw I'm wearing shorts

oh, after all the OT better post my own pic too, don't want to earn a bad name

don't you just love my wide-converter btw I'm wearing shorts
    OK, just to be irritating...which one is it? The one holding the big, mean-looking camera or the kiddy, cute little girl in blue?

Don't I love crappy nights...

you mean that teeny weeny water pistol of a camera with a big, mean-looking FLASH nah I'm just a kiddy, cute little girl in blue. wanna check my IC?

you mean that teeny weeny water pistol of a camera with a big, mean-looking FLASH nah I'm just a kiddy, cute little girl in blue. wanna check my IC?
    Haha~! Good one!

Heheheh hahah .. almost died laughing .. it seems that we are "making up" the the lack of size with a Huge flash . keke.. BTW Nice shorts, policemen now and then still the same huh? Need guns to feel secure.

OT , deviant is pretty cool.. u get feed back instantly from a international community really expands your vision.. would recommend anyone to get an acc there. ( of course Cs is a FAB place too!! )

hwchoy, did you wet your pants? looks like a big damp spot

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hwchoy, did you wet your pants? looks like a big damp spot
    shadow lah, Alvin when we gonna see your pic too huh? how many years since I last saw you?

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437 ... LastLast