Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336 ... LastLast

Thread: Show 'em all how you look like

Default Running out of steam?

Still looking forward to spectrum's pic...

Quote Originally Posted by vanisia
    errr... thats one in a million man!

but hor.. if i become powderpuffed gal... later face crack how?! instead of hotspots i get loads of lines...

gothic can or not? better... i like! i'll willingly volunteer...

Gothic

I like Gothic Lolita better than mainstream goth tho

Keke, dunno how i missed this thread completely ... maybe its because of the many things that's been happening in my life lately .. anyhow .. here's a teaser for u guys and gals out there... This thread is certainly a breath of fresh air.

Here goes... I'm far too cute so that's why I'm posting a garang looking one .. keke

BTW James here .. Enjoy

p.s incase any silly kookoo asks .. i'm the one in black

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Jazer
    Keke, dunno how i missed this thread completely ... maybe its because of the many things that's been happening in my life lately .. anyhow .. here's a teaser for u guys and gals out there... This thread is certainly a breath of fresh air.

Here goes... I'm far too cute so that's why I'm posting a garang looking one .. keke

BTW James here .. Enjoy

wah biang. are you Zorro? cannot see face one...

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    wah biang. are you Zorro? cannot see face one...
    Quite an modern one for that matter...G-SHOCK...good taste...
    And I must ask...which one is the one in black?

erm… *scratch* *scratch* are you the one wearing a shirt because the other person COULD also be wearing black except that it is difficult to see in your picture however it is almost certain the other person is not wearing a shirt.

ps: I am a robot and your statement computes into an ambiguous solution, I will self-destruct in five seconds…

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    erm… *scratch* *scratch* are you the one wearing a shirt because the other person COULD also be wearing black except that it is difficult to see in your picture however it is almost certain the other person is not wearing a shirt.

ps: I am a robot and your statement computes into an ambiguous solution, I will self-destruct in five seconds…
    MUAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*chokes on my food*

*food stuck in throat*

*self-destructs in 1min*

Excuse me.. G shock not garang lah.. Tsk tsk.. Tak matchin..

Hey! Who's that BABE?

Ermmmm, I'm not referring to the one at the background (is she is in black too?) What guitar is the cool dude in the foreground (I tend to think this is U?) holding? What brand and model is that?
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

BTW James here .. Enjoy

Uncle Zorro... I do have a pic of you ya know.... heh heh heh......

Wahahaha <evil grin> So now new nick name .. wonder if i can change my nick to "Jazer - the evil zorrow with the G-shock watch"

Sorry lah people , the watch "ta" Glam .. but it was a spur of the moment shot.. keke , i like the girl in the back though .. keke , unfortunately i can't reveal her name .. she'll kill me i suppose , then need u CSers to help zorro liao.

sehsuan> met u @ the bike shop with my friend eric , so i guess u can know how i look like huh , cannot reveal how zorro looks like now.

Ah Pao > We super heros got the same takes in watches huh

hwchoy> Wassup boy, relac one corner drink bundong play guitar lar brudder..

VampTreSS > U also .. relac one corner drink bundong play guitar lar sister... ( damm it .. should have worn a better watch )

Jia Wang > DOWN BOY .. hot isn't she .. and she's all MINE... kekek ( guitar is a GRAND YSC-45E love her too , she's called "black beauty" )

SniperD > hey hey .. brudder .. a little mystery works wonders for the ladies.. didn't i teach u that already .. keke ( Sunday Onz u give the time and location again )

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Uncle Zorro... I do have a pic of you ya know.... heh heh heh......
    POST POST POST!! *chanting*

Ok ok.. Or else.. Pm me.. We can arrange a good deal.. Bribe yah.. *wink wink*

just tried zapping my avatar and resized to fit... can be said to look like me? yellow and fuzzy?

hwchoy> Wassup boy, relac one corner drink bundong play guitar lar brudder..

VampTreSS > U also .. relac one corner drink bundong play guitar lar sister... ( damm it .. should have worn a better watch )
    hey sistah vamptress, you hear the man? let's go relac and have some quality bundong, hee hee. forget the guitar, I'm too old for that

LOL uncle zorro :P so dark! hehehee.. but the skin color very nice ah, the front and back

Nice skin tones? Well well .. now after sabah . i'm so dark , i think i can do the Zorro look with out the clothes even .. hahahah h

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hey sistah vamptress, you hear the man? let's go relac and have some quality bundong, hee hee. forget the guitar, I'm too old for that
    Bundong milo cino u heard before? Bundong with lots of milo powder as toppin.. Quite happenin..

Whch corner ah? *desperately seekin korner*

Nice skin tones? Well well .. now after sabah . i'm so dark , i think i can do the Zorro look with out the clothes even .. hahahah h

HAHAHAHa eeee.. dont want lah. won't that become the oily man? lol all black black and naked :P lol maybe dark like your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Bundong milo cino u heard before? Bundong with lots of milo powder as toppin.. Quite happenin..

Hahah .. that's gorss man .. bundong with milo.. ugh .. But u want korner, u can go to bedok eat the "bah cho mee" .. damm shoik. Plus chicken wings, and i guess u can oder your bundong there i'll bring the guitar.

Oily Zorro ,hmmm somehow that sounds grosser than the bundong plus milo...

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS

oh dear, so sorry I ah pek never heard of such happening minuman leh milo supposed to be called tat-kiu and lots of milo topping is called kong-long (dinosaur) hee hee

we go one corner I will have to shout the order "ban-dong tat-kiu kong-long" heh sound lagi happening siaz

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336 ... LastLast