Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: Show 'em all how you look like

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    no idea

you tell me
    dont know leh. the only almond shape thing i know are.. almonds!

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    dont know leh. the only almond shape thing i know are.. almonds!
    bah! that's so helpful
    why have the pictures stopped coming in?

gua zi is also almond shaped.

and "gua zi kou lian" was the benchmark of quintessential chinese beauty in the good old days...

the pictures have stopped coming in becos... all the active CS members have now been accounted for...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

and "gua zi kou lian" was the benchmark of quintessential chinese beauty in the good old days...

the pictures have stopped coming in becos... all the active CS members have now been accounted for...
    i wonder if it's fortunate that chinese culture dictates beauty in Singapore... i mean some african tribes equate beauty with plump, floppy-tit women... because they symbolize prosperity and health. Culture is a scary thing.

Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    i wonder if it's fortunate that chinese culture dictates beauty in Singapore... i mean some african tribes equate beauty with plump, floppy-tit women... because they symbolize prosperity and health. Culture is a scary thing.
    I don't think Africans like floppy-tits. According to a recent Discovery (or was it National Geographic) program a group of young African tribesmen were discussing their girlfriends and they specifically mentioned their beautiful breasts, and they are certainly quite well shaped and gravity-defying, the owner being young and all that.

It was very refreshing to hear the subject being discussed in such a frank, matter-of-fact and totally honest fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    I don't think Africans like floppy-tits. According to a recent Discovery (or was it National Geographic) program a group of young African tribesmen were discussing their girlfriends and they specifically mentioned their beautiful breasts, and they are certainly quite well shaped and gravity-defying, the owner being young and all that.

It was very refreshing to hear the subject being discussed in such a frank, matter-of-fact and totally honest fashion.
    Oh dear, my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    Oh dear, my bad!
    hee hee, maybe should capture the show and extract that frame to correct the misconception hor? then the mods will have to hold another meeting and write a long long statement to explain what it has to be removed

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hee hee, maybe should capture the show and extract that frame to correct the misconception hor? then the mods will have to hold another meeting and write a long long statement to explain what it has to be removed
    Aiya, don't give people extra work lah

must be a wine lover...

zaren, it takes one to know one

sehsuan, noblerot is the growth of a fungus in vineyards, this sort of infection produces concentrated flavors and sweet wine.

(some of the greatest discoveries come from screw ups)

Quote Originally Posted by Amfibius
    Yeah, botrytis lover
    exactement amfibius 'botrytis cinerea'

any pics or links to show wat that looks like?

I don't think all the CS members have le...

Why don't we start a wishlist for CS members we are curious to know how they look like, but have not posted their pictures?

Coco Lee, Ayumi Hamasaki, Sarah Brightman, etc
    i don't dig boybands.
    Glad to hear that. Anyone/anything but boybands!!! So u like female vocals I presume? I dun have any particular favourites tho. I just listen to what I like. Currently there's this track by a singer called Sissel that I absolutely love. Can't remember the name but think its called "Summer Snow". Looking desperately for a rip of it...anyone have?

BTW ur current avatar....ur superdollfie change hair/eye colour liao?

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Glad to hear that. Anyone/anything but boybands!!! So u like female vocals I presume? I dun have any particular favourites tho. I just listen to what I like. Currently there's this track by a singer called Sissel that I absolutely love. Can't remember the name but think its called "Summer Snow". Looking desperately for a rip of it...anyone have?

BTW ur current avatar....ur superdollfie change hair/eye colour liao?
    yup
    isn't she pretty? customhouse ai tho, not super dollfie

i find female vocals more appealing, will go look for that Sissel thx for the recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Why don't we start a wishlist for CS members we are curious to know how they look like, but have not posted their pictures?
    how about Spectrum ??

Quote Originally Posted by breezeY
    how about Spectrum ??
    He MIA liao! I think he must be very yan dao...scared to post his photo here, cos worried he'll get stalked by all the CS girls!

Quote Originally Posted by breezeY
    how about Spectrum ??
    YES! Spectrum Spectrum Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by innovas1
    YES! Spectrum Spectrum Spectrum
    i want to see better pics of vivientan~ and lavenderlilz
    hehe~

and of course

SPECTRUM! mai zhao!

yup
    isn't she pretty? customhouse ai tho, not super dollfie
    Aww...she's so adorable. The pinkish hair and the hairstyle remind me somewhat of Nakuru (the chara from CLAMP's CCS). Pic taken by ur bf?

i find female vocals more appealing, will go look for that Sissel thx for the recommendation
    No prob, maybe if I can get my hands on it I send u a copy. Its a very nice song, makes me feel like floating on clouds when I listen to it.

i want to see better pics of vivientan~ and lavenderlilz
    hehe~

and of course

SPECTRUM! mai zhao!
    Lavenderlilz you say?

Pssst Lilz... don't worry, i won't post...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast