Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 781

Thread: Show 'em all how you look like

  1. #401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    Now, the lower portion of your avatar's face looks like sun yanzi, the top part reminds me of one of the S.H.E girls.. i don't know their names tho.

    oh no, i'm finding resemblances everywhere... mercifully, no one here looks like william hung.

    I think that's a compliment


    thanks
    tho... i'm not overly fond of SHE or SYZ

  2. #402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    I think that's a compliment


    thanks
    tho... i'm not overly fond of SHE or SYZ
    now u can tell your partner that he has 2 pretty gals, all in one pretty package. useful tool to blackmail for that last scoop of Haagan Daz or that extra inch of blanket on cold nights (i'm sure u don't need to do that of coz.. )

  3. #403

    Default

    feryl, william hung is my IDOL!! he is really cool best ka liao... he will put many to shame...his attitude is so admirable, i kow tow to him

    tks evildolly, this recent pix is from my friend ever since i started taking pix, i find lesser and lesser pix of myself and feryl pls dont tell me i resemble someone i think i look like myself [IMG]


  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noblerot
    feryl, william hung is my IDOL!! he is really cool best ka liao... he will put many to shame...his attitude is so admirable, i kow tow to him

    tks evildolly, this recent pix is from my friend ever since i started taking pix, i find lesser and lesser pix of myself and feryl pls dont tell me i resemble someone i think i look like myself [IMG]

    I agreed. All of us are at once, like everyone, like someone, and like no one else at all. Nice gown. Nice smile.

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    *lol*
    that white placard makes the camera look absolutely tiny in comparison~
    "Will work on your food" both shoot and finish
    he's using a e5700 right, which *is* small..
    I like the diffuser though, absolutely calls attn that "I AM A SERIOUS PHOTOGRAPHER"
    think I'll use that for my fren's wedding...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  6. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    frankly I haven't met any of u before... I'm one of the Lost from the Land of Beyond...
    but the mentality of femme fotokis are more relak now...
    I was chided last time by one here via PM in STRONG WORDS for using "she"...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  7. #407

    Default

    This is me



    Taken by my gf on the Valentine's Day Eve in Changi Broadwalk.
    Last edited by arikevin; 17th March 2004 at 05:05 PM.

  8. #408
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fernvale Road, Sengkang
    Posts
    395

    Default


    me with the family!

    erm... in case of doubt... I'm in black
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    I think that's a compliment


    thanks
    tho... i'm not overly fond of SHE or SYZ
    So which singer/group are you fond of then? dun tell me 5566 or Energy or whatnot....

    For the record, I S.H.E.

  10. #410
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    So which singer/group are you fond of then? dun tell me 5566 or Energy or whatnot....

    For the record, I S.H.E.
    evildolly is an ardent fan of Timber, don't you know?

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    HEBE!

  11. #411
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    My turn! My turn!


  12. #412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    So which singer/group are you fond of then? dun tell me 5566 or Energy or whatnot....

    For the record, I S.H.E.


    Coco Lee, Ayumi Hamasaki, Sarah Brightman, etc
    i don't dig boybands.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    evildolly is an ardent fan of Timber, don't you know?

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    AWOLEE

    HEBE!
    LOL! :b
    Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    now u can tell your partner that he has 2 pretty gals, all in one pretty package. useful tool to blackmail for that last scoop of Haagan Daz or that extra inch of blanket on cold nights (i'm sure u don't need to do that of coz.. )
    that's a good one. must try it someday
    smilie:
    Last edited by evildolly; 17th March 2004 at 08:44 PM.

  13. #413
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    , it's a 500mm f/4 + D2H, and only ladies need apply.
    wah lau, jordan, smoke people ah... 300/2.8 + d2h la....

    noblerot, how come your username is um... like that?

    nope, i'm not from canon, no need to endorse la. just have it hanging above my bed, waiting for a right chance to wear hahaha

    evildolly looks very swee in the current avatar. must the the bf hard at work shooting all the time

  14. #414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    wah lau, jordan, smoke people ah... 300/2.8 + d2h la....

    noblerot, how come your username is um... like that?

    nope, i'm not from canon, no need to endorse la. just have it hanging above my bed, waiting for a right chance to wear hahaha

    evildolly looks very swee in the current avatar. must the the bf hard at work shooting all the time
    *lol* xiexieni, but that one is taken using a webcam. and my hair not that color anymore

  15. #415
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    *lol* xiexieni, but that one is taken using a webcam. and my hair not that color anymore
    it's the shape of the eyes. are yours the shape people call "almond shaped" eyes?

  16. #416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    noblerot, how come your username is um... like that?
    must be a wine lover...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #417
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    must be a wine lover...
    Yeah, botrytis lover

  18. #418
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheatchu79
    My turn! My turn!

    Alamak! Another one with half the face covered by camera!

  19. #419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Alamak! Another one with half the face covered by camera!
    that's why they r called 'camera-man'

    anyway, here's a recent pic of my pigging out lighting a bit sala.

  20. #420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    it's the shape of the eyes. are yours the shape people call "almond shaped" eyes?
    no idea
    what are almond shaped eyes supposed to look like>?

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •