Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 781

Thread: Show 'em all how you look like

  1. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    aiyo u haven't see until sian meh?
    obviously you still don't really understand men

  2. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    aiyo u haven't see until sian meh? portraits and poses got too many of that le!
    we will never be tired of looking at beautiful gals..

  3. #263
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    aiyo u haven't see until sian meh? portraits and poses got too many of that le!
    got meh? paiseh, i hardly pop into that section LOL

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    got meh? paiseh, i hardly pop into that section LOL
    alamak, mai tu liao. no horse run, cheong ar

  5. #265
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r32
    Say "Cheese".

    R32

    Liar liar!! You said you used pinhole camera!!!


  6. #266
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    BIG pinhole camera la. nothing wrong ma...

  7. #267
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default



    me. kena ambush by friend using my own camera when playing pool.

  8. #268

    Default

    this one can? hehe
    Last edited by evildolly; 11th March 2004 at 04:09 PM.

  9. #269

    Default

    Hey evil one, are you by any chance the bride in the Rocher ad on tv?

  10. #270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRiShnDaisy
    Hey evil one, are you by any chance the bride in the Rocher ad on tv?
    oO?
    lol
    not me

  11. #271
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Evildolly is an international model, dun play play she does not just appear in any ad

  12. #272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Evildolly is an international model, dun play play she does not just appear in any ad
    eeee
    tio suan liao

  13. #273
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    eeee
    tio suan liao
    Alamak! U mean you can detect the suan-ness in my words?

    There goes my chance of getting dolly to model for me thought it would make dolly go on cloud nine


  14. #274

    Default

    i think it's time for me to show face too....


  15. #275
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondwong
    i think it's time for me to show face too....

    and that's his girlfriend who just has a striking resemblence to Cai Lilian...

  16. #276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    and that's his girlfriend who just has a striking resemblence to Cai Lilian...
    mai lai lah....

  17. #277
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    the two of them have a very close resemblence, really.



    mosaic applied to protect her identity

  18. #278

    Default

    yah sehz... mai lai lah....
    you know who my gf is also mah... and it's not the one in the photo above lor....

  19. #279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Alamak! U mean you can detect the suan-ness in my words?

    There goes my chance of getting dolly to model for me thought it would make dolly go on cloud nine

    you flatterer you

  20. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    heh heh... wanna see a different Poledra??




Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •