Thread: Blower + Brush?

Default Blower + Brush?

ok ok...give up on my cheapo blower brush............anyone got good recommendation on blower and brush (not blower and brush in one but separate)? i see CP sell a lot of blower + brush, but which are the good ones to get? how about lens pen, any brand?

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

there a blower which is blue in color, the tip is specially made so that when u release the blower, it wont suck the dust back into the blower, as wat i'm told by the shop owner. it cost around 12-15 if i'm not wrong, can be found at MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    hello plinius,

how about A*F blower?
    made in Switzerland. bought it off from Nelson(Konota) and i forgotten the price... should hover around S$10-15, i reckon. good investment though.

no recommendation for brushes. i jus use a normal lens pen and a lens cloth.

cheers
    YES! This is the blower that is a must include item in your photo-equipment. Used it 5 yrs & still going very strong. Really built to last. Price is somewhere not less than SG$14(I think) as mentioned above. If it doesn't last that long(5 yrs or so), you can kick my a**.
    Last edited by Spectrum; 23rd February 2004 at 01:03 AM.

Yes, A*F (swiss made) produce very good blower. You can get one from Konota.
    As for the cloth, u can buy Kinetronics Anti-static cloth from Cathay for $10 and it is really good.

Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    ok ok...give up on my cheapo blower brush............anyone got good recommendation on blower and brush (not blower and brush in one but separate)? i see CP sell a lot of blower + brush, but which are the good ones to get? how about lens pen, any brand?

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hoya cloth is about that price too(I think?).