Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: countdown anyone?

  1. #41

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    im going too. any1 meet @ any place?

  2. #42

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Hi there

    RDP has a team there already! (Flag, or tripod mounted already).

    Do call Fisher 91862624 if you want to chop a tripod space next to our team. We have remotes for various camera brands as well in case some photographers don't have them.

    Best regards
    RDP Team

  3. #43

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    oh great, meeting place and time?~

  4. #44

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    RDP, where you guys at??
    Me going to tanjong rhu there to recce first

  5. #45

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    RDP awesome, where you guys at?

  6. #46

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    wah so early!! i'm planning like 9pm then start moving off from home. wait there so long not sian meh?

  7. #47

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    wah so early!! i'm planning like 9pm then start moving off from home. wait there so long not sian meh?
    From what I know from CS last year... to get a prime spot, have to go as early as 3 pm....

  8. #48

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    i just passed by esplanade bridge, damn crowded already!! forget about going there... haha

  9. #49

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by 28degree View Post
    i just passed by esplanade bridge, damn crowded already!! forget about going there... haha
    thanks for the recon
    Its a SONY. Snap snap.

  10. #50

    Default Re: countdown anyone?



    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629397

    Our RDP Team is there now!! Contact Fisher 91862624 if you want to join in!

  11. #51

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    RDP...
    Where?

    Regards
    D3s / D3x / 18-55 f3.5 - 5.6 / 55-200 f3.5-5.6 / 50 f1.8

  12. #52

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    I just want a relatively quiet place to chill out, watch the fireworks and have some wine. Is tanjong rhu the place for this?

  13. #53

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    tanjong rhu blocked liao.. they cover up.. cant even climb over haha...
    otherwise there is a nice place.. windy...

    you still can go there, chill out... but only can catch a bit of those super high fireworks.. thats all

  14. #54

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    oh dear. Thanks very much for the reply. Where else is a good place to catch fire works and chill?

  15. #55

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by jacarandas View Post
    oh dear. Thanks very much for the reply. Where else is a good place to catch fire works and chill?
    Set up barricades around yourself :P

  16. #56

  17. #57

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Someone posted early in evening saying that tripods are not allowed on marina extension bridge.

    Good luck guys! hope you can get some spot to deploy ya tripod.

  18. #58

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
    Someone posted early in evening saying that tripods are not allowed on marina extension bridge.

    Good luck guys! hope you can get some spot to deploy ya tripod.
    No such thing.

    Happy new year to everyone!

  19. #59

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    tripods everywhere ahhhh...
    campers everywhere ahhh....
    banglas also everywhere... ahhhh!!!!!!
    I love Tamron.

  20. #60

    Default Re: countdown anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by hoho85 View Post
    tripods everywhere ahhhh...
    campers everywhere ahhh....
    banglas also everywhere... ahhhh!!!!!!


    oh yes.. i went there... so many blangas......

    i saw one blanga being beaten by a policeman...

    i guess he forgot this is sg... got law one ok... no means no...

    haha...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •