Thread: Request for high res esplanade shot pics.

Default Request for high res esplanade shot pics.

Sorry got a awkward request here.. is any1 willing to give me some high res versions of your esplanade shots? Cos i need it to do a A3 300dpi photoshop project for a sch assignment and i dun have my cams with me now and the deadline is running tight. This is only for sch so dun worry i will not post it anywhere else on the net. If u want i can credit the photo to your name for the assignment. Pls pm me if u're willing to give thanks...will really appreciate it.

wah A3....

These are scanned from 3R prints.
    If you find them suitable let me know see how I can obtain a high-res soft copy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    Sorry got a awkward request here.. is any1 willing to give me some high res versions of your esplanade shots? Cos i need it to do a A3 300dpi photoshop project for a sch assignment and i dun have my cams with me now and the deadline is running tight. This is only for sch so dun worry i will not post it anywhere else on the net. If u want i can credit the photo to your name for the assignment. Pls pm me if u're willing to give thanks...will really appreciate it.

i think its only fair that u give due credit for the photo and pay quite a sum to the photographer...its his property.

the other cheaper alternatively is....STOP WHAT U ARE DOING NOW and beg borrow from somebody and go hip siong

yah thats what i'm doin, BEGGING here
    btw thx to every1 who's contributed.

my one useful?